The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Fantasy League 2016-17

Nail

I've created a discord chat for this league, send me a PM if you have downloaded the app and would like an invite.

If I already have you on discord, ask for an invite if you would like to join as well.

15 minutes ago, Nail said:

I've created a discord chat for this league, send me a PM if you have downloaded the app and would like an invite.

If I already have you on discord, ask for an invite if you would like to join as well.

Why not just post the invite link?

17 minutes ago, Nail said:

Invite please.

With Expansion draft past, Cap coming in at $75M. Wanted to just re put it out there that the Lightning are willing to listen on certain players. Those included are:

Jeff Carter

Evander Kane

Brian Dumoulin

Those are the main pieces we will look to shop. However, don't be shy to ask about others though i may not be willing to move some. The main goal is to acquire more players on solid playoff teams or some younger up and coming players who are playing now or could be next year. 

On 6/1/2017 at 5:14 PM, Master Mind said:

We have a trade to announce...

To CAR: 2017 32nd overall

To STL: Rourke Chartier, Conor Garland, Future Considerations

With the expansion draft completed, the future considerations are Carolina sends Brandon Davidson to St Louis.

Vegas is open to offers on the following players:

Henrik Zetterberg - Has showed he still has it, putting up 68 points last year and will be relied upon as a first line forward still. Carries an attractive caphit of 3.04M this year which is one of the best bargains in the league if he can put up similar point totals to last season.

Paul Stastny - A good bet to center some guy named Vladimir Tarasenko next year, had a bit of an off year but can be an excellent 2C for contenders here.

Zack Smith - Back to back 30 point seasons while putting up an healthy amount of PIMS. Can be one of the best 3Cs in the league production wise. Very good contract as well.

Ian Cole - Back to back Cups with the Penguins, will be going for a 3rd straight next year. Put up 26 points last year and 72 PIMS.

These 4 are players I'd like to move for sure, I'm also open to moving anyone else on the roster. We are looking for young impact NHLers, high end prospects and draft picks in any trade we make.

Send me a PM here or on Discord if interested!

Archived