The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Fantasy League 2016-17

Nail

3 minutes ago, Canuck Surfer said:

Cussing him out at the start of games worked the other day? :P

On to business > The Wild have three goalies who have NHL wins this week.  Anyone wanting a reasonably priced backup inquire within... :ph34r:

It's an alternate form of motivation

PIT's GM is under the weather today and has has to cancel planz. If anyone wants to reach out for trade talks, let me know.

You clowns are more fun than the school I should be doing while sick anyways. :)

Mikael Granlund available for a young RW on an ELC.

Willing to explore options on Parise & Suter and can take cap back.

Upgrade on defense always welcome.

Goaltender swap for an upgrade could be discussed, PIT can move a good prospect on top of the goalie.

On 19/10/2016 at 8:34 AM, Monty said:

Been thinking of doing something special for the league, where we have a small "Trophy" for the Champion at the end of the year. Was thinking something like a beer glass with an engraving in it for the previous years winner. So in this last years case, would say:

- 2015/2016 CDCFL Champion - JE14

This would then get shipped to JE14 and he gets it for the year. The next summer it gets shipped to the next winner. I don't mind ponying up the bills to get it started, but I don't want to do it if people have zero interest. Or, in particular, if the previous years winner doesn't want to pony up the shipping to the next winner (ie. someone in Vancouver doesn't want to ship it to Bomba because of shipping it to Germany and feels it's unfair).

If people are game, please state. In order to go ahead, need at least 16 GMs to respond positively about it. Otherwise, no go. Just thought that with the league around for as long as it has been, it's nice to bring some more to it that keeps people engaged and interested.

LOL, we don't have to worry there, mate. :P

Outside IG Field, getting ready for day 2 at the Heritage Classic. Spectators Zone is first rate.

Not sure who to give props to first. Chevy, the NHL and Co for putting on an excellent day yesterday and today, or my wife for allowing me to leave for basically two full days while she and her mom take care of an 11 day old sh*t machine.

22 minutes ago, Monty said:

Outside IG Field, getting ready for day 2 at the Heritage Classic. Spectators Zone is first rate.

Not sure who to give props to first. Chevy, the NHL and Co for putting on an excellent day yesterday and today, or my wife for allowing me to leave for basically two full days while she and her mom take care of an 11 day old sh*t machine.

Definitely the latter, if you value your balls.

Bob with his 2nd Straight win and a shutout   ...keep it on serge 

dustin brown with a strong night , 3 scorerpoints and a total of 18 fantasy points

60 points at all brought our team a little bit back into the pace for a playoff spot.

some guys still have to warm up , and we need trouba to sign a contact IRL

Signings:

The Boston Bruins have signed Cam Ward to a 1 year deal worth 2.375M.

The Los Angeles Kings have signed Zac Dalpe to a 2 year deal worth 780K per year.

The Los Angeles Kings have signed Tom Pyatt to a 2 year deal worth 900K per year.

Archived