The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Fantasy League 2016-17

Nail

7 minutes ago, oldnews said:

Heart move that the head prolly shoulda over-ruled.

I keep telling my head to ignore my heart.

Last Season:

- Wheeler

- Scheifele

- Byfuglien

- Ehlers

- Thorburn

- Pardy

*Trims roster down to Scheifele and Buff*

This Season

- Scheifele

- Buff

- Tanev

- Strait

:picard: 

50 minutes ago, oldnews said:

Nice work Mime.

Your D looks to be developing nicely despite your claim, with Risto, Ceci and Beaulieu all good young pieces.

I'll probably regret dealing Allen, but the opportunity to go full homer with Markstrom and Demko was too tempting.  Heart move that the head prolly shoulda over-ruled.

Well, you have the two best goalie prospects right now in Samsonov and Demko. As well as Markstrom in the big leagues already, I think you're going to be set for the next 12 years 

5 hours ago, oldnews said:

Nice work Mime.

Your D looks to be developing nicely despite your claim, with Risto, Ceci and Beaulieu all good young pieces.

I'll probably regret dealing Allen, but the opportunity to go full homer with Markstrom and Demko was too tempting.  Heart move that the head prolly shoulda over-ruled.

@apollo approves.

Assigment:  the Isles send D Andrey Pedan to Long Island.

We've yet to determine who will earn the 7th roster spot on D - remaining in the fold are Brendan Guhle, Connor Carrick, Jacob Larsson and Brett Kulak, who is having a strong preseason.

used my ELC slider on Roland McKeown and he's still at Hurricanes camp :(

Happy to see Fleury, Morrissey, Dvorak, and others still with their teams at camp. Might be able to trade some guys to make room.

18 hours ago, oldnews said:

Assigment:  the Isles send D Andrey Pedan to Long Island.

We've yet to determine who will earn the 7th roster spot on D - remaining in the fold are Brendan Guhle, Connor Carrick, Jacob Larsson and Brett Kulak, who is having a strong preseason.

Larsson will be there.

Waivers:

The Edmonton Oilers have claimed Yohann Auvitu off of waivers from the Washington Capitals. ( @theminister please create cap room)

The Anaheim Ducks have claimed Kyle Brodziak off of waivers from the Buffalo Sabres.

The Ottawa Senators have claimed Jay McClement off of waivers from the Columbus Blue Jackets. ( @Baer. please create roster room)

The Calgary Flames have claimed Lars Johansson off of waivers from the Columbus Blue Jackets.

The Calgary Flames have claimed Brian Flynn off of waivers from the Toronto Maple Leafs.

The Chicago Blackhawks have claimed Adam Cracknell off of waivers from the Toronto Maple Leafs. ( @Bombastik der Teutone please create roster room)

Everyone else clears.

Archived