The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Fantasy League 2016-17

Nail

Blackhawks Roster Moves 

IR: The Blackhawks places G Eddie Lack in the Injured Reserve 

http://www.cbssports.com/nhl/players/playerpage/1771075/eddie-lack

Recall: The Blackhawks recall G Spencer Martin from the Rockford Icehogs

Spencer will make his NHL Debut on Saturday , we wish him all the best ....

24 minutes ago, Master Mind said:

We have a trade to announce...

To NYI: Loui Eriksson (2.5M retained for 2016/17, 3M in 2017/18, 2.5M in 2018/19), Jamie Oleksiak, Anton Forsberg

To SJS: Antoine Vermette, Colton Sissons

Sharks would like to call up Sissons and send Logan Shaw to the AHL (no waivers).

@Nail

Thanks to MM for the patience - a deal a long time in the making.  We wish his Sharks the best.

This full-homer GM couldn't resist the possibiltiy of a WTFJB / Granny-Sutter-Loui line.

51 minutes ago, Master Mind said:

To NYI: Loui Eriksson (2.5M retained for 2016/17, 3M in 2017/18, 2.5M in 2018/19), Jamie Oleksiak, Anton Forsberg

Sharks would like to call up Sissons and send Logan Shaw to the AHL (no waivers).

@Nail

Damn, can other teams retain salary that far ? I thought you could only retain for the current and next season. Just incase somebody quits then a new guy wont take the team because of all the retained salary.

Curious question...

Edit: NVM, i see it's all good on the front page. This is good to know, not sure why I thought otherwise.

12 minutes ago, Master Mind said:

@Nail

Thanks to @oldnews for the negotiations. Talks went on for a while, but we found the right deal.

We wish Loui, Jamie, and Anton all the best in NY. Happy to bring in a couple of quality guys that should help the playoff push.

48 minutes ago, Master Mind said:

@Nail

After seeing Jake Allen crap the bed since you acquired him in CDCP, I'm now fully expecting Eriksson to finish the season on 60pts...

1 hour ago, Master Mind said:

If I lose every deal, then why haven't you come calling yet? Take advantage while you can!

You're what society terms as 'vulnerable'. I couldn't bring myself to do  it :P

1 hour ago, HowYaDrouin said:

Dalton Prout does nothing all season, big fat Zero. Tonight he gets 2 assists.

The wonderful world of fantasy hockey.

He just needed a fresh start! :P

Not many better examples this year of doing jack s*** and flipping a switch than Justin Williams. He was so useless, until the moment I traded him to a divisional rival...

On 18/01/2017 at 2:06 AM, HowYaDrouin said:

Lundqvist has let in 26 goals in the last 6 games.. 

Is the King no longer the king ?

Tales of the King's demise have been greatly exaggerated...

The Isles (currently in 14th) are looking at the reality that they'll have to climb into the top 10 in order to simply make the playoffs, which is looking less and less likely as the days pass.

Reigning Stanley Cup Champion Chris Kunitz (among others - Niemi, Garrison as well) is available to teams poised to make a run in the playoffs.

Has 134 fantasy points  in 40 games this year.  Great addition to any team's playoff forward group.

Archived