The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Fantasy League 2016-17

Nail

21 hours ago, Nail said:

We have a trade to announce...

To DET: Jake Gardiner (1M retained by Rangers for 2016-17 season), Matt Nieto, NYR 2017 3rd Round Pick

To NYR: Matt Niskanen

Really happy how this trade played out. Cleared some much needed cap and acquired a defenseman on a strong playoff team. Overall has been a quiet, but strong offseason for the Rangers. We could have as many as 5 rookies on NHL rosters (Laine, M. Murray, Rantanen, Erikson Ek, Matheson). 

New York Rangers 2017 Offseason

In: Patrik Laine, Matt Niskanen, Shawn Matthais, Mason Raymond, Steve Oleksy, Carter Hart and Samuel Girard 

Out: Jake Gardiner, Matt Nieto, Shawn Horcoff, Kevin Poulin, Tyler Biggs, Jayson Megna and Brian O'Neill

ukdng0zuarmmsxj75wuwexw8f.gif

Arizona Coyotes Opening Day Roster

Henrik Zetterberg - Nazem Kadri - Bobby Ryan

Anthony Mantha - Max Domi - Jannik Hansen

Chris Higgins - Zack Smith - Antoine Roussel

Chris Neil - Vernon Fiddler - Jack Skille
Chris Wagner

Dennis Seidenberg - Erik Johnson

Christian Ehrhoff - Luke Schenn

Nate Schmidt - Nikita Tryamkin

Eric Gryba, Gustav Forsling

Mike Smith

Louis Domingue

3 hours ago, AriGold said:

@Nail

Bartkowski got released from his NHL contract. What am I to do with him now ?

i guess you have to keep him and hope that he earns a contract in the nhl or that he signs in europe so you could terminate his contract.

if you send him to the minors you ll receive a cap penalty i guess. 

i have the same problem with him in the CDCGML league and also Eric Gryba who seems been released from his PTO in Edmonton tonight.

5 hours ago, Sidney Crosby. said:

Really happy how this trade played out. Cleared some much needed cap and acquired a defenseman on a strong playoff team. Overall has been a quiet, but strong offseason for the Rangers. We could have as many as 5 rookies on NHL rosters (Laine, M. Murray, Rantanen, Erikson Ek, Matheson). 

New York Rangers 2017 Offseason

In: Patrik Laine, Matt Niskanen, Shawn Matthais, Mason Raymond, Steve Oleksy, Carter Hart and Samuel Girard 

Out: Jake Gardiner, Matt Nieto, Shawn Horcoff, Kevin Poulin, Tyler Biggs, Jayson Megna and Brian O'Neill

I still can't believe how ridiculously good your team is man

CDCFL 2016/17 Chicago Blackhawks Opening Night Roster

Michael Frolik - Joe Thornton(c) - Elias Lindholm

Dustin Brown - Andrew Cogliano - Tobias Rieder

Tom Kühnhackl - Brandon Pirri - Cal Clutterbuck (A)

Chris Thorburn - Sven Andrighetto - Adam Cracknell

Brian Ferlin

Jacob Trouba - Oscar Klefbom

Matt Hunwick(A) - Brandon Davidson

Roman Polak - Anthony Bitetto

Dean Kukan - Greg Pateryn

Sergei Bobrovsky

Chad Johnson

7 hours ago, Bombastik der Teutone said:

i guess you have to keep him and hope that he earns a contract in the nhl or that he signs in europe so you could terminate his contract.

if you send him to the minors you ll receive a cap penalty i guess. 

i have the same problem with him in the CDCGML league and also Eric Gryba who seems been released from his PTO in Edmonton tonight.

Ahh ok. Makes sense, he's already in the minors, just want to clear the rest of the contract.

Cheers,

vancouver-canucks-logo_1.jpg

The Vancouver Canucks are enjoying a great camp, however with the defection of Mr. Nichushkin, there remains one large hole on the offensive end of the ice. GM Primal OPtimist was asked about exactly that thorn in his side this morning and he acknowledged that the squad might enter the season with 22 professional hockey players in the room. 

Well it is unfortunate to not have such a talent here, but we retain his rights and if he continues to develop over there and comes back in a couple years, we just might get to make lemonade out of the lemons. In the meantime, since coming to this club earlier in the year I have strived to improve where I could, to recognize where our strengths are and to be smart enough not to try to put too much of a personal touch on what was and is a highly talented roster. I think I have managed to guide this team to the season opener within the scope of work that Mr. Aquilini brought me here to do. We will compete, we will work towards the post season and in this competitive league, there are no guarantees, but if we make it into the playoffs, we have a good chance to and if so, we will compete and thrive. I trust every one of these guys in the room, I feel they trust me, and we are going to make this a great season for our fans. 

Outgoing: Traded: Jimmy Hayes, Ryan Spooner, Jusi Jokinen,  and UFA/RFA not retained: Steve Downie, Steve Ott, Mike Zalewski, Cody Beach, Emil Morin, Kyle Beach, Alex Urbom, Matt Pelech, Harrison Ruopp, Mathieu Brisebois.  And one buyout in Ilya Nikulin

Incoming; Elexei Emelin, Julien Pelletier, Andrei Markov, Alex Burmistrov, Charlie Coyle, and PHil Di Guiseppe

Your Vancouver Canucks:

James Van Reimsdyk, Jori Lehtera, Charlie Coyle

Nick Ritchie, Nik Backstrom, Sam Gagner

Matt Martin, Alex Burmistrov, Emerson Etem

Phil Danault, PHil Di Guiseppe, Viktor Stalberg

John Klingberg, Travis Hamonic

Niklas Kronwall, Andrei Markov

Alex Emelin, Jyrki Jokipakka

Cody Goloubef, Brady Skjei

Steve Mason

Phil Grubauer

1 hour ago, AriGold said:

Ahh ok. Makes sense, he's already in the minors, just want to clear the rest of the contract.

Cheers,

Please do - so then I don't have to retain salary on him anymore too. (when it's allowed to terminate his contract)

15 minutes ago, Squeak said:

Please do - so then I don't have to retain salary on him anymore too. (when it's allowed to terminate his contract)

Oh damn, I didn't know that happens as well. I figured all money stays with the team after the trade is completed.

Nice..

2 minutes ago, AriGold said:

Oh damn, I didn't know that happens as well. I figured all money stays with the team after the trade is completed.

Nice..

I am just assuming - as I would be retaining salary on a contract that wouldn't exist anymore. Seems 'odd' IMO.

Archived