The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Pre-season GDT/PGT] Canucks vs Coyotes

ruilin96

2 minutes ago, messier's_elbow said:

Anyone know the rest of the line up yet? I want to see Juolevi and Stecher out there again. 

No more Joulevi please he needs to go back and let us see Larsen more, our present concern,Joulevi will be great in 2-3 years.

1 minute ago, Hairy Kneel said:

No more Joulevi please he needs to go back and let us see Larsen more, our present concern,Joulevi will be great in 2-3 years.

Juolevi is a left D... Larsen a right D. There are still 3 games left in pre season right? Give Juolevi another game. Rest Tanev he got drilled last game. 

11 minutes ago, messier's_elbow said:

Anyone know the rest of the line up yet? I want to see Juolevi and Stecher out there again. 

I'm pretty sure Stecher is playing based on what he said after the game last night (along the lines of "made a few mistakes - have to make sure I'm ready to go tomorrow"). 

Tryamkin is most likely back in as well. 

2 minutes ago, 'NucK™ said:

I'm pretty sure Stecher is playing based on what he said after the game last night (along the lines of "made a few mistakes - have to make sure I'm ready to go tomorrow"). 

Tryamkin is most likely back in as well. 

I know it's not NHL calibre yet but that was Pedans best game that I've seen. He moved the puck quick and intelligently IMO ...promising

19 minutes ago, Hairy Kneel said:

Juolevi deserves a shot at facing an actual NHL roster. Watching him in person last night I was really impressed with his positioning and skating and his passing is solid. He's already better than Sbisa and Biega in those areas.

I would like to see how he deals with higher calibre players before sending him back to the OHL, where I'm not sure he can get any better. He's going to dominate there and not face any tough competition. It really seems to me like his issue is more of putting on 15lbs and getting more physical, and he can do that up here. At least give him the 9 game look before sending him down. 

9 minutes ago, Fred65 said:

I know it's not NHL calibre yet but that was Pedans best game that I've seen. He moved the puck quick and intelligently IMO ...promising

also got a few bombs off from the point...he seemed to play with more confidence than last year...missed almost the whole first period with the 17 minutes he got for sticking up for Tanev...it was a good game for him...

Archived