The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[2016-2017] Canuck Prospect Stats Tracker

Stats updated in OP through last night. 

Something exciting to talk about it Utica, finally... Gaunce has played really well since being sent down. Looks like he's found some chemistry with the vets. Valk also playing really well. Hopefully Gaunce stays down in Utica. I think a playoff push there is more realistic than up in Vancouver... and the Canucks' playoff changes really shouldn't hinge on Brendan Gaunce.

Brisebois and Neil are starting to heat up... Juolevi has slowed down since his post WJHC p/pg pace. Gaudette is godly... I think he had 4 goals in 3 games. 

That Granlund for Shinkaruk trade seems to be working out...

3 hours ago, Down by the River said:

Stats updated in OP through last night. 

Something exciting to talk about it Utica, finally... Gaunce has played really well since being sent down. Looks like he's found some chemistry with the vets. Valk also playing really well. Hopefully Gaunce stays down in Utica. I think a playoff push there is more realistic than up in Vancouver... and the Canucks' playoff changes really shouldn't hinge on Brendan Gaunce.

Brisebois and Neil are starting to heat up... Juolevi has slowed down since his post WJHC p/pg pace. Gaudette is godly... I think he had 4 goals in 3 games. 

That Granlund for Shinkaruk trade seems to be working out...

Yes, we all love our prospects.  Realistically how many will be impactful NHL players?  I wish we had more of the Bosers, Gaudettes, and Brisbois.  We should (as a rebuilding team) have two or three guys in each of these hopeful spots, so they can push each other.  It would be fun and exciting to see three young forwards make our big club next season:)

2 hours ago, Alflives said:

Yes, we all love our prospects.  Realistically how many will be impactful NHL players?  I wish we had more of the Bosers, Gaudettes, and Brisbois.  We should (as a rebuilding team) have two or three guys in each of these hopeful spots, so they can push each other.  It would be fun and exciting to see three young forwards make our big club next season:)

How realistic is trading the farm to get Landeskog, and in the first game as a Canuck, he gets a head shot concussion and never plays again? Can you see the future and what prospects pan out and what ones don't? Sounds to me you don't love our prospects, before they've even had some preseason games. Maybe as you suggest we should see who makes the team out of camp, who stays and who goes? Who is ready and who isn't? 

17 minutes ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

How realistic is trading the farm to get Landeskog, and in the first game as a Canuck, he gets a head shot concussion and never plays again? Can you see the future and what prospects pan out and what ones don't? Sounds to me you don't love our prospects, before they've even had some preseason games. Maybe as you suggest we should see who makes the team out of camp, who stays and who goes? Who is ready and who isn't? 

I love our prospects, but wish we had more of them.  Historically most prospects don't become difference makers, so having more of them improves our chances.  

OP updated with stats through the 18th.

Brisebois had his 5 assist night, Gaudette continues to be one of the hottest players in the NCAA and Boeser is getting back on track.

Stetcher is at 18 points... in the last ten years the Canucks' highest scoring rookie dmen have been Edler (20 points in 75 games) and Hutton (25 points in 75 games). Stetcher's p/pg is higher than both. 

Oh, and Evan McEneny might be having the best 2nd half of any Utica player.

Jonathan Dahlen

Center -- shoots L
Born Dec 20 1997
[19 yrs. ago]
Height 5.11 -- Weight 176 [180 cm/80 kg]
Drafted by Ottawa Senators
- round 2 #42 overall 2016 NHL Entry Draft

Image result for Dahlen Jonathan

Regular Season Playoffs
Season Team Lge GP G A Pts PIM +/- GP G A Pts PIM
2014-15 Timra IK Swe-1 5 0 0 0 0 0          
2015-16 Timra IK Swe-1 51 15 14 29 8 0          
2016-17 Timra IK Swe-1 45 25 19 44 18 14
Drafted by Ottawa Senators
- round 2 #42 overall 2016 NHL Entry Draft

Nikolay Goldobin

Left Wing -- shoots L
Born Oct 7 1995 -- Moscow, Russia
[21 yrs. ago]
Height 5.11 -- Weight 185 [180 cm/84 kg]
Drafted by San Jose Sharks
- round 1 #27 overall 2014 NHL Entry Draft

Nikolay Goldobin hockey player photo  

Regular Season Playoffs
Season Team Lge GP G A Pts PIM +/- GP G A Pts PIM
  NHL Totals   11 1 1 2 0
2012-13 Sarnia Sting OHL 68 30 38 68 12 -7 4 0 1 1 0
2013-14 Sarnia Sting OHL 67 38 56 94 21 -30 -- -- -- -- --
2014-15 HIFK Helsinki SM-liiga 38 11 10 21 12 -9 8 1 5 6 2
2014-15 Worcester Sharks AHL 9 3 2 5 4 -6 4 0 0 0 0
2015-16 San Jose Barracuda AHL 60 21 23 44 18 -9 4 2 0 2 4
2015-16 San Jose Sharks NHL 9 1 1 2 0 1 -- -- -- -- --
2016-17 San Jose Barracuda* AHL 46 15 26 41 16 5          
2016-17 San Jose Sharks* NHL 2 0 0 0 0 -1          
2016-17 Vancouver Canucks NHL Statistics Unavailable          

On ‎2017‎-‎02‎-‎26 at 1:44 PM, Down by the River said:

OP updated.

Will add Utica recalls to 'With the Club' if/when they get a few more games in.

Demko had a strong week, hopefully that can be the start of something as I don't think his numbers have been much to get excited about this year.

could you add in the new guys as well? and possibly the teams the players play for?

OP updated with stats through Saturday.

Dahlen's playoff stats are added below his regular season stats. Lost in a busy week was his 5 point performance (3/2).

Brisebois continues to have success, especially with the addition of Neil.

JV picked up a couple of assists this week.

Demko is playing lights out. 6-0 over the last two or so weeks. Giving Utica a shot at making the playoffs. They'll be looking to displace the Marlies, which would be extra sweet. His stats for the year don't look great, and he's played too many games for this run to do much to move his GAA and SV%. However, he's sporting a GAA under 1.50 and a .960 SV% over his last 6 games.

I believe Gaudette played his last game of the year. He'll finish with the highest points-per-game of any prospect. 

Boeser is moving on to the NAHC frozen four.

Lockwood had three assists last night. Very interested to see what he can do in his sophomore year. He could break out the way Gaudette has.

Archived