The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[2016-2017] Canuck Prospect Stats Tracker

11 minutes ago, Down by the River said:

OP updated with stats through Saturday (Utica game from this AM not included).

slacker :P

you know the people that track this thread

fully expect you to fly to where ever utica is playing and actually personally record the required stats

so they can be fully recorded here without delay :wub:

oh . .and fine job by the way

i do like this thread

On 3/19/2017 at 8:35 PM, Down by the River said:

OP updated with stats through Saturday (Utica game from this AM not included).

When you next update it could you possibly add Cole Candella D Hamilton OHL and Jalen Chatfield D Windsor OHL?

Also Anton Cederholm D AIK Allsvensken is back on the team radar with an excellent year in Sweden and he just turned 22 so he is definitely still a prospect.

8 hours ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

It's sad that the Canucks won't help fans track it's rookies and see it's progress. That's something the team really needs to work on. 

Great job, and thank you!

It really makes no sense to me... the availability of video on these prospects is so much easier for team's to get their hands on. For teams 'rebuilding', it would be so much easier to convince fans that their team is on the right track if they started showcasing their top prospects a bit more. There is always talk about how "fans wouldn't accept a rebuild in Vancouver". I think fans would be far more accepting of a rebuild if the team spent time showing everyone want was coming. 

Sorry to everyone for failing to keep up with things the last month, but there hasn't been much to update now that Utica missed the playoffs. 

Archived