The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

nhl.com video playback issues?

Moonshinefe

wasn't sure where this went so here I guess.

I've noticed the last month that the highlight videos on nhl.com simply cut out and end after a random amount of seconds. No error it given. Same story between Firefox and Chrome, also tried disabling uBlock origin.

Is anyone else having this issue, or is it just me? Thanks!

Edit: This is also just specific to nhl.com for me, I don't think any other site has done it.

4 hours ago, Moonshinefe said:

wasn't sure where this went so here I guess.

I've noticed the last month that the highlight videos on nhl.com simply cut out and end after a random amount of seconds. No error it given. Same story between Firefox and Chrome, also tried disabling uBlock origin.

Is anyone else having this issue, or is it just me? Thanks!

Edit: This is also just specific to nhl.com for me, I don't think any other site has done it.

Probably has nothing to do with uBlock. You should try clearing everything and resetting the browser to default settings. Restart computer and give it a go. If nothing, ask a Mod. There also could be other variables, like your computer or device itself. Maybe it needs an update. Or the site is updating itself.

Hope it works out for you since the season is right around that corner.

I can't do much to help, but I have problems as well. Blank space,  forever loading, random cuts etc.

Do you have a stable, high-speed connection Moonshinefe? Cut outs are often indicative of connection problems (bad latency and packet dropping). 

Archived