Blueberries

On 24/03/2017 at 7:43 PM, ThrustyPrusty89 said:

Can I get the last game vs. EDM on 4/9?

Done.

On 24/03/2017 at 8:09 PM, AlwaysACanuckFan said:

Guess I will take Arizona.

Done.

On 24/03/2017 at 8:30 PM, Qwags said:

I will take the April 8th game vs. EDM, please.

Done.

On 27/03/2017 at 9:57 PM, Beary Sweet said:

I'll take the Sharks game on the 4th

Done.

So, the games are filled out and I am not aware for how longer this thread will remained pinned, therefore, I just wanted to get this statement out before it is too late.

I want to thank everyone that participated this year in making a GDT, and that it was a blast seeing all of your wonderful GDT's! I realize that this season has not been the greatest, yet all of you stuck with it through for most of the season in terms of the GDT making, making my job increasingly easy, so thank you. I do not know if I will make another GDT thread next season, but I hope that either way that you all will continue to participate (and perhaps we will be able to get some Canucks playoff GDT's).

Once again, thank you and hopefully we can do this again next season!

@Blueberries Thank's for putting this together and managing it! I had a lot of fun doing these (literally just finished my one for tomorrow right now). It's a little bittersweet. Definitely looking forward to next year, and maybe some playoff ones! I'm pretty proud of the fans we've got on here. Some very creative folks. Go us!

Archived