The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[MAFIA] - YEAR OF THE CLOWN (Mafia Wins!!)

JAY JAY

3 hours ago, Strombone said:

Idk if I have time for this... What's the minimum amount of time I need to spend on this?

To play takes maybe 5-10 minutes a day, but know this: should you sign up it will consume your being. You will become obsessed thinking about Mafia day and night. You will start looking upon those you trust and love with a suspicion you never knew existed before. In the dark recesses of your mind will be the question, the constant nagging question: could they be Mafia? Once you start you fall into an abyss of paranoia and procrastination. You will feel shame and remorse when you look at yourself in the mirror each day, constantly questioning how this cruel life led you down a road where you play a text based game on a hockey forum with a group of people who, most likely, still live in their parents basement and always will. Eventually you will say to yourself "hey these rejects of society aren't so bad" and that's when you will come to the sobering and somber realization: you are one of them.

You have been warned.

At any rate, count me in! 

• -SN- pinned this topic
3 hours ago, Aladeen said:

To play takes maybe 5-10 minutes a day, but know this: should you sign up it will consume your being. You will become obsessed thinking about Mafia day and night. You will start looking upon those you trust and love with a suspicion you never knew existed before. In the dark recesses of your mind will be the question, the constant nagging question: could they be Mafia? Once you start you fall into an abyss of paranoia and procrastination. You will feel shame and remorse when you look at yourself in the mirror each day, constantly questioning how this cruel life led you down a road where you play a text based game on a hockey forum with a group of people who, most likely, still live in their parents basement and always will. Eventually you will say to yourself "hey these rejects of society aren't so bad" and that's when you will come to the sobering and somber realization: you are one of them.

You have been warned.

At any rate, count me in! 

My parents now live in my basement...and they always will.

giphy.gif

Archived