The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Yahoo Fantasy Hockey Help

Gretzky_Sedins

Forward/Defencemen Stat Categories

Goals- 2points, Assists-2points, +/- = 0.5 points, PPG- 1points, PPA- 1points, SHG- 1points, SHA- 1points, SOG- 0.1points, Hits-0.1points, Blocks- 0.1points

Goaltender Stat Categories

Wins- 3points, Saves- 0.05points, Shutouts- 2points

My Team

J.Benn- E.Kuznetsov- J.Neal

B.Saad- J.Pavelski- K.Palmieri

L.Eriksson- S.Monahan- D.Backes

J.Carlson- D.Byfuglien

R.McDonagh- T.Brodie

OEL- R.Ellis

Luongo

Fleury

Bishop

Bench

Zuccarello

N. Backstrom

R. O'Reilly

D. Pasternak

This is my first time doing a proper fantasy league, with 6 other people, and just wanted some input from everyone on what type of players to pick up, drop, or even trade.

Thankyou 

I'm in a 12 team league here's my team, I wouldn't mind some tips ^_^

OFFENSE

Gaudreau-Tavares-radulov

O'reilly-thornton-backes

Eriksson-draisaitl-hossa

Hoffman

DEFENCE

Weber-Klingberg

Josi-ekholm

GOALIES

Luongo

Halak

Personally I would take the risk of picking up radulov with the hope that he can put up 60+ points in montreal, a lot of people passed on draisaitl in my draft even though he put up 50 points last year as a rookie, he will definitely improve on that in his +1 year.

1 hour ago, Gretzky_Sedins said:

Forward/Defencemen Stat Categories

Goals- 2points, Assists-2points, +/- = 0.5 points, PPG- 1points, PPA- 1points, SHG- 1points, SHA- 1points, SOG- 0.1points, Hits-0.1points, Blocks- 0.1points

Goaltender Stat Categories

Wins- 3points, Saves- 0.05points, Shutouts- 2points

My Team

J.Benn- E.Kuznetsov- J.Neal

B.Saad- J.Pavelski- K.Palmieri

L.Eriksson- S.Monahan- D.Backes

J.Carlson- D.Byfuglien

R.McDonagh- T.Brodie

OEL- R.Ellis

Luongo

Fleury

Bishop

Bench

Zuccarello

N. Backstrom

R. O'Reilly

D. Pasternak

This is my first time doing a proper fantasy league, with 6 other people, and just wanted some input from everyone on what type of players to pick up, drop, or even trade.

Thankyou 

It's rather impossible to give any advice on which players to pick up or drop when the rest of us can't see which players are still available. Although if theirs only 6 other teams in your league, I'd suggest there must still be better players available then David Backes and Kyle Palmieri

1 hour ago, numb3r 16 said:

I'm in a 12 team league here's my team, I wouldn't mind some tips ^_^

OFFENSE

Gaudreau-Tavares-radulov

O'reilly-thornton-backes

Eriksson-draisaitl-hossa

Hoffman

DEFENCE

Weber-Klingberg

Josi-ekholm

GOALIES

Luongo

Halak

Personally I would take the risk of picking up radulov with the hope that he can put up 60+ points in montreal, a lot of people passed on draisaitl in my draft even though he put up 50 points last year as a rookie, he will definitely improve on that in his +1 year.

You got a steal picking up Draisitl with a late round pick!! If Eberle is available still too he's definitely worth a flyer now that he's glued to McDavid. I managed to pick up both McDavid and Eberle in my pool and though the season may be young I've got twice the points as the next guy closest behind me :lol:

22 minutes ago, Bur14Kes17 said:

You got a steal picking up Draisitl with a late round pick!! If Eberle is available still too he's definitely worth a flyer now that he's glued to McDavid. I managed to pick up both McDavid and Eberle in my pool and though the season may be young I've got twice the points as the next guy closest behind me :lol:

Hah that's sick, I wanted mcdavid really bad sucks that I got the 10th pick in my draft.

It's hard to judge who to pick up and drop right now. We're like, at max 3 games into the season.

On top of that, we don't know who is available in your pool. Maybe post some guys that are available to pick up?

I have 2 Yahoo leagues that I'm in. One is a big one with 20 GM's, where the draft took forever..., and the other is 10 teams.

20 Team Roster:

Taylor Hall - Evgeni Malkin - T.J. Oshie

Anthony Duclair - Logan Couture - Gustav Nyquist

Benoit Pouliot - Kyle Turris - Troy Brouwer

Jiri Hudler

Kris Letang - Aaron Ekblad

Tyler Myers - Seth Jones

Alex Edler - Brent Seabrook

Zdeno Chara

Ryan Miller

Michael Hutchinson

Andrew Hammond

This big pool I think I did decent. I managed to get Ekblad later than I thought I could especially. Obviously, I'm weak at goaltending, riding on Ryan Miller which likely won't pan out.

10 Team Roster:

Alex Ovechkin - Claude Giroux - Bobby Ryan

Taylor Hall - David Krejci - Rick Nash

Daniel Sedin - Adam Henrique - Marian Hossa

Eric Staal - Jiri Hudler - Joonas Donskoi

Nail Yakupov, Anthony Duclair

P.K. Subban - Victor Hedman

Aaron Ekblad - Sami Vatanen

Seth Jones - Alex Goligoski

Pekka Rinne

Ryan Miller

Matt Murray

I kind of tried to make it a priority to get Taylor Hall in both leagues, being a big Devils fan. Although, I definitely didn't take him if there was some huge superstar up front. This one has way better goaltending than my last one, with Rinne as the main. Murray it depends on if he can repeat his Stanley Cup performance this season.

Archived