The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Only 2 teams now no regulation losses. Guess who..

danjr

1 minute ago, Tre Mac said:

Ya got me, though to be fair I type with gloves on at work and must of just missed the I in attained so it auto corrected me. 

That's ok.  I misspelled the word "it" about 10 minutes ago.  I for whatever reason typed "is". :lol:

1 hour ago, SabreFan1 said:

I wouldn't spank the monkey too hard just yet.  Both games needed extra time to get it done against mediocre teams.  We already know that the Canucks aren't the worst team in the league, not even a bottom 5 team, but they also aren't a playoff team.  It sucks but it is what it is....

Just wait, as soon as we get our first loss, all the fire Benning threads will come back. :lol:

32 minutes ago, Hutton Wink said:

And "expert consensus" is that we are worse.  THE worst, in fact.  By that standard, every single win or point is successfully playing over our heads.

Umm they predicted us to get 66pts. You still win games to get 66 pts bruh. If they said we got zero pts this season then we have already out done ourselves. 

52 minutes ago, HC20.0 said:

Just wait, as soon as we get our first loss, all the fire Benning threads will come back. :lol:

If it's not tonight, it will happen on Thursday!! :ph34r:

Actually Sabres vs. Canucks is a toss-up on Thursday.  Both teams are bottom half of the league teams so it will be a who sucked less that game winner.

Archived