The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Nintendo Switch

Mimerez

57 minutes ago, Fantomex said:

Troll alert?

If you knew me here then you'd know I enjoy lightly trolling the more sensitive people among the CDC membership.  On occasion I chum the water and reel in the most tender among them with the PCMR stuff in the gaming forum.  :lol:

Edited by SabreFan1

20 minutes ago, SabreFan1 said:

If you knew me here then you'd know I enjoy lightly trolling the more sensitive people among the CDC membership.  On occasion I chum the water and reel in the most tender among them with the PCMR stuff in the gaming forum.  :lol:

Oh, I think I've seen enough of your posts to know you're a good sport. I just don't understand why people take the bait... Entertaining for me either way!

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Lil B From The Pack said:

superiority complex can be a hilarious thing

For conversation's sake, let us assume he does indeed have a superiority complex, why let it bother you? Does it truly affect you? If he's just a troll, why let it bother you? He wants the reaction. I just can't fathom why people allow others to affect themselves in any way. The only thing we can control is our reaction to others. I choose to laugh.

• Upvote 1

42 minutes ago, Fantomex said:

For conversation's sake, let us assume he does indeed have a superiority complex, why let it bother you? Does it truly affect you? If he's just a troll, why let it bother you? He wants the reaction. I just can't fathom why people allow others to affect themselves in any way. The only thing we can control is our reaction to others. I choose to laugh.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Junkyard Dog said:

I play computer games and console games. I am an anomaly @SabreFan1

:o

In all seriousness, I'd be willing to bet most people on CDC probably do.  I'm an avid retrogamer on top of computer gaming.  I own MAME cabinets that emulate arcade games as well as retro consoles.

I'm just not a fan of modern consoles.

• Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, SabreFan1 said:

In all seriousness, I'd be willing to bet most people on CDC probably do.  I'm an avid retrogamer on top of computer gaming.  I own MAME cabinets that emulate arcade games as well as retro consoles.

I play everything. I love my xbox one just as much as I love my older systems, but I love my computer more. There just isn't anything close in the console world that stacks up to a good PC. I want to get one of the emulator cabinets one day, I just don't have the room for one as of right now.

9 hours ago, SabreFan1 said:

I am a fan of console franchises.

Xbox/Nintendo.

Zelda I grew up with and love BOTW, bar none the best game this year and one of the highest reviewed games of all time.

Sports games are fun too.

Besides that I'll play computer games. Especially when you can play the games on Xbox on PC like Skryim, CoD, Overwatch ect.

3 hours ago, Junkyard Dog said:

I am a fan of console franchises.

Xbox/Nintendo.

Zelda I grew up with and love BOTW, bar none the best game this year and one of the highest reviewed games of all time.

Sports games are fun too.

Besides that I'll play computer games. Especially when you can play the games on Xbox on PC like Skryim, CoD, Overwatch ect.

There is a console peasant war going on Metacritic right now with BOTW.  It gained steam on a sub-Reddit, but there are fanboys of other systems intentionally giving it low scores because they think that the critics were bribed into giving it good scores.  It's such a console peasant-y thing to do.  Who cares if a critic gives it an 80 or a 95?

http://www.metacritic.com/game/switch/the-legend-of-zelda-breath-of-the-wild

1 minute ago, SabreFan1 said:

There is a console peasant war going on Metacritic right now with BOTW.  It gained steam on a sub-Reddit, but there are fanboys of other systems intentionally giving it low scores because they think that the critics were bribed into giving it good scores.  It's such a console peasant-y thing to do.  Who cares if a critic gives it an 80 or a 95?

http://www.metacritic.com/game/switch/the-legend-of-zelda-breath-of-the-wild

Almost every reviewer is giving it perfect scores. There's been so much salt for this game from other console fanboys it'd make this forums look like a salt shaker as there's enough salt to fill an ocean. Those people even have admitted they've not played the game.

It takes Nintendo years to put together a perfect game. This is the first new console Zelda since Skyward Sword(2011).

Man there was so much hype for this game and rightfully so and then some. This is bar none the greatest and most impressive game Nintendo has ever made and has reinvented Zelda. One of the best open world games I have ever played(Coming from a guy who's played The Witcher and Elder Scrolls games.)

Must buy. Even if you're not a Zelda fan. If you have Wii U save the money. I split the cost of my Switch with 3 other people(We each have a turn).

I'd probably be playing all night if I never had work. Still blown away from this game.

9 minutes ago, Junkyard Dog said:

Almost every reviewer is giving it perfect scores. There's been so much salt for this game from other console fanboys it'd make this forums look like a salt shaker as there's enough salt to fill an ocean. Those people even have admitted they've not played the game.

It takes Nintendo years to put together a perfect game. This is the first new console Zelda since Skyward Sword(2011).

Man there was so much hype for this game and rightfully so and then some. This is bar none the greatest and most impressive game Nintendo has ever made and has reinvented Zelda. One of the best open world games I have ever played(Coming from a guy who's played The Witcher and Elder Scrolls games.)

Must buy. Even if you're not a Zelda fan. If you have Wii U save the money. I split the cost of my Switch with 3 other people(We each have a turn).

I'd probably be playing all night if I never had work. Still blown away from this game.

Get help.  You're addicted to a video game. :lol: