The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Value of] Jake Virtanen

28 minutes ago, King Heffy said:

Virt will be fine.  I think there's some kind of a coaching issue with WD.  Might be worth it to send him down to Utica and work with the guy who'll be coaching the Canucks next season.

I agree, Willie needs to be sent down for some coach conditioning. Hope he doesn't deny the request. Step back, two steps forward.

37 minutes ago, King Heffy said:

Virt will be fine.  I think there's some kind of a coaching issue with WD.  Might be worth it to send him down to Utica and work with the guy who'll be coaching the Canucks next season.

6 minutes ago, BigCountry18 said:

I agree, Willie needs to be sent down for some coach conditioning. Hope he doesn't deny the request. Step back, two steps forward.

Classic.

Shall we call up Travis or just see how the two Dougs do for a few games?

Dear Esteemed Mods of CDC:

On the day of our second game in as many nights, can we please have two minuses? I've used mine for the day, but there are two other topics which deserve a big ol neg. I can't just circle back tomorrow because I'm sure there will be another terrible idea that earns my daily neg.

Just think about it, that's all I ask. Well, thought and an extra neg on the tail end of back to back games.

Thanks BTW, a few of you are awesome

24 minutes ago, luckylager said:

Dear Esteemed Mods of CDC:

On the day of our second game in as many nights, can we please have two minuses? I've used mine for the day, but there are two other topics which deserve a big ol neg. I can't just circle back tomorrow because I'm sure there will be another terrible idea that earns my daily neg.

Just think about it, that's all I ask. Well, thought and an extra neg on the tail end of back to back games.

Thanks BTW, a few of you are awesome

i see some mods get more than the one minus allotment per day that the rest of us scrubs get.

Just now, Toni Zamboni said:

i see some mods get more than the one minus allotment per day that the rest of us scrubs get.

Shenanigans.

Typical of people with "power", always make themselves entitled to more than the common masses.

The revolution will not be televised.

Archived