The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Surrey Creep Catchers Rant

Bunter Shinkorvat

49 minutes ago, nux4lyfe said:

Isn't that most pedo's excuse on to catch a predator? :P

I used to support these guys Creep Busters/Catchers by the Chris Hansen was more organized.

They don't just literally lure random people like this guy. It's stories because of this why they should probably just leave it to the professionals ie law enforcement.

http://www.cbc.ca/beta/news/canada/british-columbia/creep-busters-ambush-of-man-with-mental-disability-called-vigilantism-1.4009147

22 minutes ago, Chip Kelly said:

I used to support these guys Creep Busters/Catchers by the Chris Hansen was more organized.

They don't just literally lure random people like this guy. It's stories because of this why they should probably just leave it to the professionals ie law enforcement.

http://www.cbc.ca/beta/news/canada/british-columbia/creep-busters-ambush-of-man-with-mental-disability-called-vigilantism-1.4009147

I agree with you half way, Seems like CC does it more for publicity and youtube fame...Having said that some of those douchebags deserve the shame...It's a fine line.

25 minutes ago, Chip Kelly said:

After seeing this story makes me double think about these guys now. I used to support them as well, but this just goes to show how inexperienced they're at doing this so called job, which just ruined it imo. 

Although trying to find a girlfriend who does say she is 14, when your already 21..... Even with a disability your parents should of been able to teach you from right and wrong, especially if you're able to hold a job....

On ‎10‎/‎29‎/‎2016 at 6:43 PM, DonaldBrashear said:

My opinion on the matter is that this could easily ruin innocent people's lives. How?

I could EASILY setup ANYONE to get caught by these guys. I could simply go onto the dating sites where I know creep catchers are and I contact underage girls and set a meet up with them. Then, I tell someone I don't really like, or maybe someone I want to play a prank on, that I am hooking him up with a hot girl (because, you know, it would be HILARIOUS to see your college buddy on creep catchers...). So I give the guy her name, photo, etc. and tell him she will meet him in front of whatever restaurant. He shows up and goes "Are you so and so?" and creep catchers jumps on him.

That's how you ruin an innocent persons life and it's why creep catchers shouldn't exist. It's why there's a court system out there that doesn't ruin peoples lives until they are proven innocent.

So I posted this on Oct 29th and I knew it was only a matter of time. Creep Catchers is being sued by 2 people now who say they are innocent and it ruined their lives.

These &^@#ing losers (creep catchers) posted ads in the STRICTLY PLATONIC section of craigslist, and said they were 18 years old. One guy contacted the girl to see if she wanted to go and sign karokee and she told him she was only 15. So what, he thought? He shows up, they video tape him and try and make him look like a perv.

Hope these morons get what is coming to them.

http://bc.ctvnews.ca/it-s-been-a-disaster-man-suing-surrey-creep-catchers-speaks-out-1.3322028

11 hours ago, Chip Kelly said:

I don't know why someone doesn't lure them out. Pretend to be looking for young girls... give a false description of vehicle or something and have 3-4 guys show up and grab them and just beat the &^@# out them and film it and call it bully beaters.

if you have a 21 year old working as a time keeper( a job that pays you with free bowling passes basically) you should know that you're dealing with a retard. Anyone who would pick on someone with a handicap is obviously a hero :rolleyes:

4 hours ago, Standing_Tall#37 said:

I don't know why someone doesn't lure them out. Pretend to be looking for young girls... give a false description of vehicle or something and have 3-4 guys show up and grab them and just beat the &^@# out them and film it and call it bully beaters.

if you have a 21 year old working as a time keeper( a job that pays you with free bowling passes basically) you should know that you're dealing with a retard. Anyone who would pick on someone with a handicap is obviously a hero :rolleyes:

I agree but his handicap isn't that obvious that he is actually mentally handicapped or just a slow learner/late bloomer from the short confrontation video alone.

Unless they can prove he has a doctor's ordered prescription for meds to regulate his "Condition" for ADHD,OCD,Social Anxiety, Depression etc.

If this guy can maintain a job however how small.If he can drive and is able to go online and flirt with girls to try to get a girlfriend he obviously isn't truly mentally handicapped.

And even if he has a legit problem how are people supposed to believe that he can flirt with girls but he probably can't wipe his ass properly yet.

15 hours ago, Grapefruits said:

Lesson to be learned from the above story.

If you're a middle aged man it probably isn't a good idea to meet a 15 year old girl for "karaoke."

Yeah even if there is nothing legally wrong with meeting up with an underage girl provided there is no sexual undertones in conversation.

It's just not a good look. Unless you are a father figure...

16 hours ago, ChuckNORRIS4Cup said:

After seeing this story makes me double think about these guys now. I used to support them as well, but this just goes to show how inexperienced they're at doing this so called job, which just ruined it imo. 

Although trying to find a girlfriend who does say she is 14, when your already 21..... Even with a disability your parents should of been able to teach you from right and wrong, especially if you're able to hold a job....

Yeah apparently it doesn't work even if you are 20 something but say you are mentally still a teenager to go after high school girls.

4 hours ago, Chip Kelly said:

If this guy can maintain a job however how small.If he can drive and is able to go online and flirt with girls to try to get a girlfriend he obviously isn't truly mentally handicapped.

And even if he has a legit problem how are people supposed to believe that he can flirt with girls but he probably can't wipe his ass properly yet.

I went to school with a kid who was severely autistic and his hormones were raging. I use to peer tutor him and some of the stuff that came out of his mouth was pretty shocking. He didn't have a filter and didn't know right from wrong. He would tell me, "I want to grab that girl by the hips and drive my **** so far in her ****** and make her scream oooooh baby". Stuff like that. Everyday. He would lay down in the halls and hump the ground while moaning. When facebook took hold, he was constantly posting dirty things on girls pages and most just laughed it off.   I mean guys will talk about sex with other guy friends, but I guess you would never suspect it coming out of someone mouth who was this autistic. At the end of the day it made me realize he's just like everyone else. He has sexual needs just like everyone else, he just doesn't know what is appropriate. 

Autism is a pretty big spectrum and effects people in a number of ways. 

1 hour ago, Pepe Silvia said:

I went to school with a kid who was severely autistic and his hormones were raging. I use to peer tutor him and some of the stuff that came out of his mouth was pretty shocking. He didn't have a filter and didn't know right from wrong. He would tell me, "I want to grab that girl by the hips and drive my **** so far in her ****** and make her scream oooooh baby". Stuff like that. Everyday. He would lay down in the halls and hump the ground while moaning. When facebook took hold, he was constantly posting dirty things on girls pages and most just laughed it off.   I mean guys will talk about sex with other guy friends, but I guess you would never suspect it coming out of someone mouth who was this autistic. At the end of the day it made me realize he's just like everyone else. He has sexual needs just like everyone else, he just doesn't know what is appropriate. 

That's fair I guess but the Creep Catchers "Man" they caught im the article says he has ADHD not autism.

Phelps has ADHD too and he self medicated and has been a fully functional member of society.

A disability is different from a mental personality defect like a personality disorder.

To say this kid has a disability as if he is handicapped or has special needs is a stretch.

1 hour ago, Pepe Silvia said:

My father's generation would have labeled him a Nancy pants troublemaker who would be more in control of his emotions if he was hit as a child.

He has no fear of consequences. He would be taught with a couple good smacks.

10 hours ago, Standing_Tall#37 said:

Of course taking advantage of those with mental malfunction is clearly wrong.  However if this guy functions well enough to use the Internet to meet girls, while not having a filter for what's legally acceptable,  then is he not a danger?  Should he not be indentified, tagged, and the public warned?  

5 hours ago, Chip Kelly said:

Yeah even if there is nothing legally wrong with meeting up with an underage girl provided there is no sexual undertones in conversation.

It's just not a good look. Unless you are a father figure...

Frankly he's lucky it wasn't actually a 15 year old girl and it wasn't her Father who caught him.  Sure, his life may be "ruined" but it beats being crippled.

At any rate, exactly.  Not a good look.  When did it become socially acceptable for middle aged men to meet up with 15 year old girls anyways?

6 minutes ago, Alflives said:

Of course taking advantage of those with mental malfunction is clearly wrong.  However if this guy functions well enough to use the Internet to meet girls, while not having a filter for what's legally acceptable,  then is he not a danger?  Should he not be indentified, tagged, and the public warned?  

Yes for sure. Pedophiles deserve to be killed. I just find this the wrong way to go about it...kind of seems like entrapment.

Archived