The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Remember, Remember, The 3rd of December

xereau

With Hansen now out due to the Reilly hit, I figured I would start to get hyped about potential revenge on Dec 3rd.

Seeing as the NHL is a ridiculous mafioso gongshow, Martin, Reilly and Kadri all need to taste "the code" first hand.

This game is probably going to be ugly.  And we crave justice.  We deserve it.

Should the Canucks should call up a half dozen expendables?  Or have regulars dish out the knuckle sandwiches?

Oh, and did you hear?  New Leafs' jerseys went on sale --- Turtle Necks for the Toronto Turtles -- bunch of blindside hitting felines.

And finally, you think we have had it bad as fans?

1946891661_1.jpg

The Leafs are only the center of the Canadian sports universe because

THE HOLE THEY DUG THEMSELVES SWALLOWED EVERYONE AROUND THEM.

After it was reported Gud yelled threats we'll likely be on double secret probation. Much like the game after Nas got head hunted. (it was the third game with the Bert thing) 

We'll likely chase a few hits and get dusted on the scoreboard and not much else will happen. That said, I'm not missing the game, in case. 

One thing that drives me nuts about the Canucks is the last of fight back, they've been bred iwith that thank you sir, may I have another attitude.

Add to the fact that the refs will be all over them I predict it will be a disappointing game.

You're wasting your time.

Every bigwig at NHL headquarters will be glued to this game.

You'll get your early fight to prove the team's manhood and the rest will be just a hockey game.

And CDC'ers will be sadly disappointed that no leaf went home paralyzed and will then start even more threads on CDC to complain about that.

28 minutes ago, xereau said:

With Hansen now out due to the Reilly hit, I figured I would start to get hyped about potential revenge on Dec 3rd.

Seeing as the NHL is a ridiculous mafioso gongshow, Martin, Reilly and Kadri all need to taste "the code" first hand.

This game is probably going to be ugly.  And we crave justice.  We deserve it.

Should the Canucks should call up a half dozen expendables?  Or have regulars dish out the knuckle sandwiches?

Oh, and did you hear?  New Leafs' jerseys went on sale --- Turtle Necks for the Toronto Turtles -- bunch of blindside hitting felines.

And finally, you think we have had it bad as fans?

1946891661_1.jpg

The Leafs are only the center of the Canadian sports universe because

THE HOLE THEY DUG THEMSELVES SWALLOWED EVERYONE AROUND THEM.

knowing the canucks nothing going to happen if some thing does happen its going to be something small like a love tap

Hell, scratch the Sedins for this game and just rough the Leafs up :P

I wonder if the Leafs will scratch Matt Martin for this game, as he is a replaceable player and it might be wise on their part to protect their own players.

Archived