The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Call of Duty Modern Warfare REMASTERED

canuck204

22 hours ago, Xbox said:

I had 186 tokens saved up so was able to get 6 drops. I got the Epic and 2 Rares needed for the XM-LAR so I bought the rest of the parts for ~1800 and got the gun. It's OP lol.

One thing I can say from buying both advanced and normal supply drops is that it isn't worth buying advanced. I get rare, epic and legendary? items from the regular ones and you can buy 3 for the price of 1. You end up with more parts with duplicate items and more chances at better drops. Thought I would share this with any of you like me that started off buying advanced supply drops.

1 hour ago, canuck204 said:

One thing I can say from buying both advanced and normal supply drops is that it isn't worth buying advanced. I get rare, epic and legendary? items from the regular ones and you can buy 3 for the price of 1. You end up with more parts with duplicate items and more chances at better drops. Thought I would share this with any of you like me that started off buying advanced supply drops.

I bought the 10 token drops 3 times and all 3 times I've gotten 3 whites whereas with the 30 token drops I can get Epics/Legendaries like nothing. Maybe I'll give it another go one day. I'd take 2 epics and a rare over 9 whites lol.

1 hour ago, Xbox said:

I bought the 10 token drops 3 times and all 3 times I've gotten 3 whites whereas with the 30 token drops I can get Epics/Legendaries like nothing. Maybe I'll give it another go one day. I'd take 2 epics and a rare over 9 whites lol.

Yeah I've been consistently getting at least half rare epic or legendary for the past month since my buddy told me to stop buying advanced ones. Could just be luck though. The way its been going for me I get probably 4-5 of the rare/epic/legendary out of the 9 drops I get for buying 3 reg drops, and then I end up getting bonus parts because the 4-5 whites I get I usually have them so it's nice. 

Same same lol I just like opening more things haha.

1 hour ago, canuck204 said:

Yeah I've been consistently getting at least half rare epic or legendary for the past month since my buddy told me to stop buying advanced ones. Could just be luck though. The way its been going for me I get probably 4-5 of the rare/epic/legendary out of the 9 drops I get for buying 3 reg drops, and then I end up getting bonus parts because the 4-5 whites I get I usually have them so it's nice. 

Same same lol I just like opening more things haha.

Must be nice! Keep riding that lucky hand I guess. XM-LAR is really good! I can respect wanting to open more packs.

• 4 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Gnarcore said:

Word is they're going old school with the next two installments of COD with Vietnam up next and then Treyarch will do World at War 2.   

I have wanted a legit Vietnam shooter on the PS for years :D

Also BOOTS ON THE GROUND. Very key for me to be at all interested. I am not a fan of the jumping around bs. 

6 hours ago, canuck204 said:

Also BOOTS ON THE GROUND. Very key for me to be at all interested. I am not a fan of the jumping around bs. 

I am fine with climbing up things that should be realistically easy to climb up.  Black Ops 2 did this well.  I actually liked Advanced Warfare because there were classic style playlists.  I would stick with TDM hardcore mode.  Sadly B ops 3 maps were built for wall running but I still liked it....  It is funny but I am loving Titanfall 2 ...but it took me awhile to get good at its playstyle....  I am 38 and used to play PC shooters in money tournaments...CS and America's Army.  I still own at COD but TF 2 has so much going on that those youngins were getting the better of me while I leveled up. 

16 hours ago, Xbox said:

Map Pack drops next Tuesday! Might have to start getting into MWR again. 

They just released more supply drop items. New sniper, Mac10(submachinegun) and a new assault rifle? I cant even keep up anymore haha. New gun kits/camos all that jazz. It's been fun. They also redid downpour to make it bright outside. I wish that was how it was normally I hate downpour its so damn dark lol. 

5 hours ago, canuck204 said:

They just released more supply drop items. New sniper, Mac10(submachinegun) and a new assault rifle? I cant even keep up anymore haha. New gun kits/camos all that jazz. It's been fun. They also redid downpour to make it bright outside. I wish that was how it was normally I hate downpour its so damn dark lol. 

I'll have to try out the new downpour because that sounds awesome! I've always liked that map tbh. Yeah there's a new SMG, LMG and Sniper now. I think it's cool that they're adding new weapons. I only have the XM LAR but it's awesome.

• 1 month later...
54 minutes ago, MikeyBoy44 said:

About fricken time. Do you guys actually get that nostalgic quench from this game or is it basically just old maps new system?

It has that nostalgic feel and they're also adding more weapons and customization. I really like the game, just hate how I need IW on my PS4 so I'm stoked about this.

I might give it a go depending on final price. With WWll coming if it's around 40 and up to date with maps I wouldn't mind but if it's regular game price I'll probably pass. Not be greedy or a nay-sayer but with my schedule only have a couple months of it at regular price I wouldn't get that worth of enjoyment as I will when WWll will.

18 minutes ago, MikeyBoy44 said:

I might give it a go depending on final price. With WWll coming if it's around 40 and up to date with maps I wouldn't mind but if it's regular game price I'll probably pass. Not be greedy or a nay-sayer but with my schedule only have a couple months of it at regular price I wouldn't get that worth of enjoyment as I will when WWll will.

I'm pretty stoked for the WW2 one. I can't see MWR being over $40. 

Archived