The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Arizona Coyotes vs. Vancouver Canucks | November 17th | The Certified G Edition

Cramarossa

1 minute ago, ShakyWalton said:

we have been saying that for 3 weeks...he must have those pictures of JBs wife safely stashed in a locker at the Greyhound bus depot.....I hope they finally pull the pin

Actually, I am wondering what Benning has on Linden. Right now the Canucks have the worst team in the NHL and the worst team in the AHL and Benning is dicking around trying to bring in Evander Kane (1 pt in 6 games so far this season). (Kane has a cap hit/production ratio that would not justify bringing him even for free, is a negative in the room and in the community, and has only one year left on his contract after this year anyway then becomes a UFA.) The amateur pipeline is better than it was a few years ago but still not what it should be. The "vision" (make the playoffs while rebuilding - then watered down to contend for the playoffs while rebuilding) has not worked.

14 minutes ago, DeNiro said:

Wow. Can't beat the worst team in the league after they played the night before.

Who are they kidding with playoffs. Just rebuild it...

You mean, now? Rebuild is off-season stuff, we're officially re-screwled.

As always, I advocate for icing the best roster you can, but in all honesty we could dress half of Utica and still have the same results. Losses.

Worst goals for

Worst PP

2nd worst goals against

Worst differential.....

Winning environment eh?

I'm almost to the point where I want them to send every eligible player to Utica so they can actually win there. Bo, Hutton, Stecher, Baer(?), Tram(if he'd go), and anyone other than the plugs that I might have missed.

Those guys i mentioned, playing in Utica (with Jake), seems like a winning environment and we can just ice a BS team of AHL/ECHL plugs... if what they want is winning environment for the kids. 

And yes, I mother effing hate losing, despise the tank, but if JB envisions this winning environment fairytale, send the kids to Utica. 

So it is now at the point where the team that had such great D structure early in the league, is now giving up grade A chances like Halloween candy.  Starting to look like it had more to do with teams note being in the swing of things than with any great system work by WD and staff. 

Archived