The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Arizona Coyotes vs. Vancouver Canucks | November 17th | The Certified G Edition

Cramarossa

Just now, IbanezRG said:

Surprised you understood with my iphone formatting disaster of a paragraph but NP, and my favourite guitars are actually fenders as misleading as my name is. :P

Came in loud, clear, and sensible. I love Fenders too. Such exquisite tone.  

Just now, PhillipBlunt said:

Came in loud, clear, and sensible. I love Fenders too. Such exquisite tone.  

Agreed, clean channel through a fender Chanpion amp, maybe an Ibanez Tube screamer gain pedal to crank on during some licks and you'll sound just like Stevie ray vaughan, but a good guitarist can make any quality of guitar sound great.!

1 minute ago, IbanezRG said:

Agreed, clean channel through a fender Chanpion amp, maybe an Ibanez Tube screamer gain pedal to crank on during some licks and you'll sound just like Stevie ray vaughan, but a good guitarist can make any quality of guitar sound great.!

I prefer a Gibson through a Marshall. But love a Telecaster through a Twin 

1 hour ago, X_72 said:

I am awake... A lil buzzed but awake. I'm also very old lol. But thanks for the compliment.

Can't be riding the Sedin's WOOHOO for too long now. They are getting old and past their prime. THEY NEED SUPPORT! They can not do it on their own. 

Cheers.

That's my point.

They aren't the problem. It's the 2,3,4th lines? Or shall I say the lack of push for the #1 line. No other line is close to them. So how do people blame Sedins for still being our BEST PLAYERS???????????

Most say it's  WD? JB? TL? Aquaman? Development? Drafting? Etc.?  But to say Sedins are our problem is just F$!@&@N RIDICULOUS.........

1 minute ago, hearditall said:

Cheers.

That's my point.

They aren't the problem. It's the 2,3,4th lines? Or shall I say the lack of push for the #1 line. No other line is close to them. So how do people blame Sedins for still being our BEST PLAYERS???????????

Most say it's  WD? JB? TL? Aquaman? Development? Drafting? Etc.?  But to say Sedins are our problem is just F$!@&@N RIDICULOUS.........

OK fair enough. Sedin's aren't the problem. So we on same page. Just need better support. But as they get older, it's either be the beasts or be leaders in the sense they can talk to their team and say WE NEED SUPPORT WE CAN'T DO ALL THE WORK!... Get it? Like be leaders and regroup the team and lead and help even COACH! That's what Captains are for.

Hope I make sense! lol 

1 minute ago, X_72 said:

OK fair enough. Sedin's aren't the problem. So we on same page. Just need better support. But as they get older, it's either be the beasts or be leaders in the sense they can talk to their team and say WE NEED SUPPORT WE CAN'T DO ALL THE WORK!... Get it? Like be leaders and regroup the team and lead and help even COACH! That's what Captains are for.

Hope I make sense! lol 

They have been saying that for a bit now & Horvat has shown some push. I think Boeser is gonna help a lot too...

A win tomm and were tied with Nash and LA at 19 points

A win tomm and we'll have a 7-4-0 home record which is not too shabby

A win tomm means we beat chicago on cbc hnic

:bigblush:

*next week lets hope we can improve on our 1-6-1 road record vs Arizona,  Dallas and Col

8 hours ago, khay said:

I think I figured out a way to guarantee us a win.

I notice that these days whenever I wear any team gear (Danny and Granny shirts, Horvat jersey) we lose. Sometimes even my Canucks earrings. The less team stuff I wear, the better. I should just watch all the games butt naked. Cup here we come! 

12 hours ago, The Big Luongo said:

Weber and Edler were about the same defensively but Edler made millions more if we were smart we would have traded Edler and his salary a long time ago. If you're going to credit a player for a couple easy assists you better notice the 2 bad plays that costed 2 goals against tonight or you're just an idiot running your mouth with nothing to back it up.

You are showing your lack of hockey knowledge junior. Weber went on waivers without a single team touching him. Do you think the same would happen with Edler?

you clearly have never played the game. Probably can't even skate 

Archived