The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Joe Rogan Experience

canuck204

Anyone on here follow JRE? What are some of your favorite episodes/guests?

I personally love all of his guests. Even the supposed boring ones usually have some really cool stories. I love hearing Randall Carlson and Graham Hancock on the podcast. He has a huge variety of types of guests it keeps me interested. Comedians, fighters, different types of scientists/smart mfers and some celebs too. 

Huge fan of JRE. Listen to them at work all the time. Regardless of who is his guest is it's always entertaining and the amount of things I've learned about or heard about through listening to his podcast is unreal. My favorites usually include the Conspiracy Theories and History of the planet type stuff. I usually end up googling cool things regarding what hes talking about and kinda find myself getting lost down the rabbit hole at times. Also been to see his comedy act a couple times and loved it both times.

JRE always.

Been watching/listening to it for years now. Bill Burr always kills it on the podcast. Dan Bilzerian's was pretty sincere so I respected that. The Chael one has always been my favourite since he's my favourite MMA fighter although the most recent Cowboy Cerrone one might've topped it. Anything with Joey Diaz is always gold hahahaha. Lance Armstrong and Brian Cox were one of my favourites as well. When Bravo comes on I always enjoy the knowledge they drop of JJ (since I train)...my personal favourite was when Eddie dissected the Royal Gracie rematch and really showed the masterclass put on. Just an unbelievably one sided match and showed Eddie was changing the landscape of JJ which now has come (10th planet) a long long ways.

...there's a lot of others too lol. These are just off the top of my head. I've watched all of them have to say there's no better podcast than the JRE hands down, no arguement. 

29 minutes ago, Dral said:

NGT but no Sam Harris ?

I really do enjoy Sam Harris. He's super smart, and I find him pretty objective given his strong opinions. He always brings facts, and isn't scared to point out some of the problems with some very verrrrry polarizing issues (Islam). I was thinking about quoting some of the polls Sam Harris brings up on his podcast in another thread talking about whether or not the Muslim faith is a peaceful one or not. 

Milo Yiannopoulos is another polarizing guest. I can see and understand a lot of his points, but then again some of the time he's just looking to make headlines by saying outlandish stuff (A-la Trump). Joe does a superb job of keeping people honest and isn't afraid to call someone out on their BS.

Dr. Rhonda Patrick is another fascinating guest he has on somewhat regularly. I could attempt to explain what she specializes in but im afraid im too stupid and I would butcher it. She is brilliant though. 

Love JRE. Listen to every episode!  There are so many good eps! I don't even know where to start.  Some listed above are really good Steven Pressfield, Aubrey Marcus, Tyson are all good.  Tommy Chong was a pretty good one too.   Some of my favorite episodes are from the 400-500 podcast range.  He was absolutely killing it at that point.  All of the Graham Hancock and Randall Carlson eps are great! I still have to finish the latest episode of them!

(I bought Steven Pressfield's book after the podcast. Loved it)  I will try and think of some of the other great eps I enjoyed.  There is one I'm trying to think of but can't recall who the guest was.  It was an episode where they talked about how people from around the world gathered at this one location and experienced magical experiences through mushrooms or the akasha tree.  Something about our current social path oh I wish I knew what it was.  Such a great ep! If anyone remembers they talk about a theory on how the great pyramid stones were moved by using water and sand as a kind of low friction conveyor or something.

Love this podcast though! great for anyone wanting something to listen too on the way too or from work!

Steve-o (Very funny and somewhat insightful)

Ms. Pat (drop dead hilarious LOL)

Brad Williams (little guy who is really funny)

Rosanne Barr (I loved this ep too)

Les Stroud (was fun lots of big foot talk. tells his stories he cant explain)

Michael J Wood Jr (The first episode is fantastic! talks about his career in the police force and the non sense that goes on)

Abby Martin (Some good eps there too)

Here is a guest list with videos.  If you see a name you like u can click it for the video!

http://jrefan.com/the-joe-rogan-experience-podcast-guest-list/

So many good podcasts.  I enjoyed all of those but there are so many good episodes!  its nuts.  Love this show :D its been a little boring lately but It has its ups and downs.  I'm sure the Randal Carlson and Graham Hancock ep will be great! love listening too those 2!

18 minutes ago, Tystick said:

I have never actually watched a podcast with Sam Harris!

Worth the watch?

100% worth the watch. Depending on your views on certain subjects (Islam mostly) he might blow your mind or just piss you off lol. He's a neuroscientist but is really known as one of the most outspoken Atheists. Very interesting stuff. #staywoke

Been waiting for this thread for so long. Love JRE. Even though Rogan is one of those politically correct dbags now, the podcasts are still interesting. 

Duncan Trussell is easily tops. Loved the Rory Mcdonald one from a while back. Rhonda Patrick, Neil De Grasse Tyson, and Graham Hancock are always interesing to listen to as well. Oh and Christopher Ryan is cool too. 

11 minutes ago, Jiggs50 said:

Been waiting for this thread for so long. Love JRE. Even though Rogan is one of those politically correct dbags now, the podcasts are still interesting. 

Duncan Trussell is easily tops. Loved the Rory Mcdonald one from a while back. Rhonda Patrick, Neil De Grasse Tyson, and Graham Hancock are always interesing to listen to as well. Oh and Christopher Ryan is cool too. 

I don't really think he's politically correct most of the time he's making fun of political correctness so he'll always point out when a SJW/White Knight would get offended/chime in and pretend he's one and mock them lol. That's my interpretation anyways. 

Did anyone watch any of the End of the World Podcast at the comedy store with Burr, Stanhope, Burnt Chrysler, Fitzsimmons etc etc? He was so &^@#ing blasted it's almost uncomfortable hahahaha. Love it!

11 minutes ago, canuck204 said:

I don't really think he's politically correct most of the time he's making fun of political correctness so he'll always point out when a SJW/White Knight would get offended/chime in and pretend he's one and mock them lol. That's my interpretation anyways. 

Did anyone watch any of the End of the World Podcast at the comedy store with Burr, Stanhope, Burnt Chrysler, Fitzsimmons etc etc? He was so &^@#ing blasted it's almost uncomfortable hahahaha. Love it!

See at first he did mock them. Now he does it so often in that sarcastic voice that he really means it lol.

Yeah I caught most of the that podcast. Burr was the only one worth listening too.

2 minutes ago, Jiggs50 said:

See at first he did mock them. Now he does it so often in that sarcastic voice that he really means it lol.

Yeah I caught most of the that podcast. Burr was the only one worth listening too.

Burr roasted the $&!# out of Sara Tiana lol. I dunno I think Rogan is careful with certain stuff, which maybe some of it we all should be too, but he hasn't gone full cuck on us. He made fun of a lot of stuff in his new special, he even called it Triggered lol. 

5 hours ago, Tystick said:

I have never actually watched a podcast with Sam Harris!

Worth the watch?

I'd say watch the one with Harris and Hannible Buress but it's painful...

Yeah, like others said - Harris is really good with his stats and also very very good at speaking

6 hours ago, canuck204 said:

100% worth the watch. Depending on your views on certain subjects (Islam mostly) he might blow your mind or just piss you off lol. He's a neuroscientist but is really known as one of the most outspoken Atheists. Very interesting stuff. #staywoke

Wow! I'll definitely check out a podcast.

Archived