The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Vegas Golden Knights Thread

13 hours ago, thrago said:

I can't believe this team 8-1 it's crazy.  

Yeah, for sure.  They got a pretty cushy schedule to start the season, but they are beating good teams too.  It will be interesting to see what they can on the road against some playoff teams, though.

Hopefully by the time the Canucks play them, they are worn out and depressed after coming back to earth.

13 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

The Golden Knights have suspended Vadim Shipachyov for leaving the Chicago Wolves.

This guy seems like a headcase.

There's a reason why the league leading team doesn't want a talented player like Shipachyov.

17 hours ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

Oscar Dansk left tonight's game with an injury. Maxime Lagace made his NHL debut in relief.

With that, the Golden Knights have recalled Dylan Ferguson from the Kamloops Blazers on an emergency basis.

Kid gets an unexpected NHL pay cheque!

Also, I did some fun drawings for the Golden Knights I thought I would like to share... :)  I wanted to do some for my Canucks, but time management isn't on my side... I will try to do some this season.. 

If you like to see more of my art, here's my IG and twitter. 

https://www.instagram.com/crimsonjh/
https://twitter.com/JeannetteH64

VGK vs NY Islanders

59fe985a63a15_ScreenShot2017-10-30at3_48_47PM.thumb.png.770fc7e74c7d5100d8472cf69ac1746e.png

VGK vs Boston Bruins

59fe987754293_ScreenShot2017-10-31at12_23_48AM.thumb.png.f1ec5d142e0a02bcdc45b5ecce908c5c.png

VGK vs Ottawa Senators

ottvgk_trashtalk.thumb.png.3a70df23174d3cd91d6899b602a1745d.png

Archived