The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Canucks Custom Hats

canucks411

Since it's Monday, I figured CDC could use a thread keeping it light today. As shown on the main page a couple of weeks ago, the Canucks (Gudbranson, Hutton & Baertschi) designed New Era Hats, with 50% of the proceeds going to their signatures.

They are going to be available at the team store soon. What do you guys think of their designs?

(Gudbranson made the first one, Hutton the middle one and Baertschi the last two)

I can't wait to get my hands on Huttons black one!

Hats.jpg

2 hours ago, canucks411 said:

Since it's Monday, I figured CDC could use a thread keeping it light today. As shown on the main page a couple of weeks ago, the Canucks (Gudbranson, Hutton & Baertschi) designed New Era Hats, with 50% of the proceeds going to their signatures.

They are going to be available at the team store soon. What do you guys think of their designs?

(Gudbranson made the first one, Hutton the middle one and Baertschi the last two)

I can't wait to get my hands on Huttons black one!

Hats.jpg

those will be very handy for the men without hats...... or anyone who need's another ::D

Hutton's hat is super clean, I can't wait to try and buy one of those. I especially love his signature being sewn onto the underside of the brim. Guddy's hat is ok. Other than the "Quads" on the back (which really just reminds me of quadriceps, the muscles) I could've sworn the Canucks already sold a hat just like it. Sorry to say Baertschi's hats (why does he have two??) are both hideous. Real eyesores. I'd be embarrassed to wear that in public. 

I give the guys credit and applaud them for the time they spent.  However that Johnny Canuck logo which has taken root into the team culture has to go.  It's a joke.   Whatever design firm Vancouver used to produce that graphic should be replaced.  It bears an uncanny likeness to the Vachon Bakery logo and if it's to pay tribute to a west coast logger they missed by a long shot.  Pure eastern pulpwood lumberjack imagery.  BC produced loggers not riverboat men.  And this comes from an organization that sticks with blue and green two of the worst colour schemes known because it represents the Pacific northwest. 

1 hour ago, Johnny Shotgun said:

I give the guys credit and applaud them for the time they spent.  However that Johnny Canuck logo which has taken root into the team culture has to go.  It's a joke.   Whatever design firm Vancouver used to produce that graphic should be replaced.  It bears an uncanny likeness to the Vachon Bakery logo and if it's to pay tribute to a west coast logger they missed by a long shot.  Pure eastern pulpwood lumberjack imagery.  BC produced loggers not riverboat men.  And this comes from an organization that sticks with blue and green two of the worst colour schemes known because it represents the Pacific northwest. 

Disagree about the lumberjack:

Yes and a British comedy series 40 years ago defined west coast logging.  Didn't watch the video seen it a dozen times or more actually know the words.  " As I float down the mighty rivers of British Columbia"  Loved the series and still occasionally  watch them on Netflix or Youtube.  It was an over the top tv comedy series not historical documentation.  Do yourself a favour and search out  an earlier work of theirs " Four Yorkshiremen"  in black and white with Marty Feldman as a cast member and then come back and tell us if you believe that's what life was once in Yorkshire.  It's worth the search.     I grew up in a logging town buddy lumberjack was not part of the jargon.  Call some chokerman who'd been setting chokers all day on a steep setting a lumberjack and you'd be a stain on the bar floor.

1 hour ago, Johnny Shotgun said:

Yes and a British comedy series 40 years ago defined west coast logging.  Didn't watch the video seen it a dozen times or more actually know the words.  " As I float down the mighty rivers of British Columbia"  Loved the series and still occasionally  watch them on Netflix or Youtube.  It was an over the top tv comedy series not historical documentation.  Do yourself a favour and search out  an earlier work of theirs " Four Yorkshiremen"  in black and white with Marty Feldman as a cast member and then come back and tell us if you believe that's what life was once in Yorkshire.  It's worth the search.     I grew up in a logging town buddy lumberjack was not part of the jargon.  Call some chokerman who'd been setting chokers all day on a steep setting a lumberjack and you'd be a stain on the bar floor.

Born and raised in Prince George.  

2 hours ago, Johnny Shotgun said:

"i   a  "

,       !!!      ??!!

1 hour ago, Beeekz37 said:

I will take me a profit (flexfit) style hat like this. Nothing overly fancy or drowned out with too much color. And it doesn't even have to have the yellow button on the top!

vanhat.jpg

I want to make the most atrocious looking canucks hat ever.  Have zero color matching and just in generally nasty looking canucks custom hat :D  Maybe ill even put keane's name on it LOL.  that would be hilarious too see

Archived