The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Proposal - Vancouver and Buffalo (Not for Kane)

3 hours ago, Where'd Luongo? said:

Ya haha. What I was getting at is that he sucked with the sedins but is scoring with $&!#ty players! The opposite of what you said before 

I see what you mean now.  He can go all out now that he doesn't have to worry about playing on a line where he's the 3rd best.  He's free to play his own style of game now  instead of having to conform and be the Sedin's third wheel.  Now the lesser players that he plays on a line with with have to conform to his game.

SabreFan isn't talking out his behind here, they aren't interested in trading us Reinhart. They're having trouble scoring and you want them to trade away a top young player who is their second leading scorer? Their whole team has struggled and injuries has made it worse. Reinhart's still outscoring Eriksson and most of our other players even so. In fact, he's outscoring anyone not named Horvat, Sedin or Sutter.

Him telling the truth isn't trolling, and he's active here because he enjoys the discussion and follows the Canucks.

7 hours ago, elvis15 said:

SabreFan isn't talking out his behind here, they aren't interested in trading us Reinhart. They're having trouble scoring and you want them to trade away a top young player who is their second leading scorer? Their whole team has struggled and injuries has made it worse. Reinhart's still outscoring Eriksson and most of our other players even so. In fact, he's outscoring anyone not named Horvat, Sedin or Sutter.

Him telling the truth isn't trolling, and he's active here because he enjoys the discussion and follows the Canucks.

It's a Canuck's board, right?  Of course there should be a Canuck's bias, no?  Sam Reinhart is the perfect fit with Bo.  Here is a fair proposal: Tanev + Sutter = Sammy Boy:)

i don't care about fair value, or cap.  JUST GET IT DONE JB!  GoBoGo!!!!!!!!!

9 hours ago, elvis15 said:

Depends whether or not he makes it personal, as per the board rules.

You and I must have very different definitions of personal, since from what I can see you were first to trot out the 'troll' option. Your first post gave little to no attractive options for Buffalo to want to trade a top end young player. His initial response was justified, even coming from a Canucks fan first's perspective.

No thanks. Virtanen value isn't anywhere near what it will be in a few years. I like the bases of the trade but lets remover Virtanen from the equation.

TO BUF

Tanev

Baertschi

Gaunce

Subban

4th/5th

TO VAN

Reinhardt

Kane

6th/7th

Future top 6...

Rodin Reinhardt Boeser

Kane Horvat Virtanen

On 12/2/2016 at 3:50 PM, elvis15 said:

You and I must have very different definitions of personal, since from what I can see you were first to trot out the 'troll' option. Your first post gave little to no attractive options for Buffalo to want to trade a top end young player. His initial response was justified, even coming from a Canucks fan first's perspective.

Too many people on CDC think that trolling is when someone types out something that they don't like and then that person dares(!) to stick to their guns even after they tell him/her they didn't like or agree with them. 

It's why colleges, which are supposed to be institutions of learning, have these ridiculous "trigger warnings".  The late baby boomers as well as my whole generation (Gen X) have birthed and raised too many *trigger warning* pansies who were all brought up believing that they are the centre of the universe and that everybody wins a trophy....

Archived