The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Jayson Megna | #46 | C

-SN-

• -SN- changed the title to Jayson Megna | #46 | Centre
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, WHL rocks said:

Could Megna be the next Burrows for the Sedins?

Here's hoping WD just walked into something good. He might have lucked out and found himself a linemate for the Sedins. 

Keep rolling that line Willy, what do you got to lose. 

More like the next Jason King. But who knows, maybe I'm wrong.

4 hours ago, WHL rocks said:

Could Megna be the next Burrows for the Sedins?

Here's hoping WD just walked into something good. He might have lucked out and found himself a linemate for the Sedins. 

Keep rolling that line Willy, what do you got to lose. 

I think it's far more important with how Megna fits in with other young players than finding a fit with the Sedins. 

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, Mackcanuck said:

Irfaan GaffarVerified account ‏@sportsnetirf  4m4 minutes ago

Jayson Megna was really sick over the last few days. Lots 8lbs in 48 hours. #Canucks

wow. he's even lighter than before he was sick. 

Megna has NHL speed and shot. Bottom line is that he has to put up points and he has not been able too. He plays because who else would? When Hansen returns Megna will be out. Chaput got more TOI because he, Skille and Gaunce are amping their games each game out.

• 4 weeks later...

When asked why J-Magma is on the PP WD responded "He's a RH shot"  When asked why not Hansen he said something along the lines "Hansen scores off the rush".  I defend Coach Willie a lot but I can't defend him here. 

1 hour ago, Tre Mac said:

When asked why J-Magma is on the PP WD responded "He's a RH shot"  When asked why not Hansen he said something along the lines "Hansen scores off the rush".  I defend Coach Willie a lot but I can't defend him here. 

WD loves his plugs.

Still shocked how this guy is even in the NHL.  Absolutely useless hockey player.

4 hours ago, King Heffy said:

WD loves his plugs.

Still shocked how this guy is even in the NHL.  Absolutely useless hockey player.

He's fine...as a 4th liner.  

Even then, he's probably a top six AHL guy on most teams. He's had pretty good numbers in the AHL, so I'd expect to see him there more in the future.