Sign in to follow this  
StealthNuck

Lastname | # | Placeholder

Recommended Posts

Hope Benning resigns him this offseason. 

Edited by Qwags

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

BREAKING: LastName has been injured in a freak accident involving a Slurpee machine, a cottonmouth rattlesnake, and five pairs of tweezers.

 

Benning is hopeful that LastName will recover in time for training camp.

 

"We've spoken with LastName's agent who has informed us that he is expected to make a full recovery, but will be out of commission for at least two months. Considering the amount of tweezers involved, we are pretty happy with the diagnosis."

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Where's Wellwood said:

Looks like in the off-season, LASTNAME drives Formula 1. Risky activity for a player with another career.

 

4poz86kdse011.jpg

I see in the photo that his brother is also a driver.  I wonder if he can play hockey as well as his brother can?

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Whaleroad Train said:

I see in the photo that his brother is also a driver.  I wonder if he can play hockey as well as his brother can?

The future Canuck brothers!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, -AJ- said:

The future Canuck brothers!

maybe they are twins??

 

anyway . i hope lastname puts on some more weight

he appears to be invisible to me on game nights

and though he had a fine 1st game

i really did not get a good look at his skill set

he must have had very limited ice time that night

just managed to maximize his production

 

i have not seen any other highlights of him

except for his leg sweep pic

he seems to be a fine athlete

good timing on that move :P

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jokes aside, this is a make or break year for Lastname.  He had one good game then basically vanished back to the minors, it's time to show what he can bring to this organization.  I heard on TSN1040 that he's been working feverishly on his faceoffs, I am hoping he can handle 2nd line duties.

 

Baertschi Horvat Boeser

Dahlen Lastname Petterson

Virtanen Gagner Leipsic

Granlund Gaunce Goldobin

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The hero we need, who will take the mantle of "LASTNAME?"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/29/2018 at 7:01 AM, Tre Mac said:

Jokes aside, this is a make or break year for Lastname.  He had one good game then basically vanished back to the minors, it's time to show what he can bring to this organization.  I heard on TSN1040 that he's been working feverishly on his faceoffs, I am hoping he can handle 2nd line duties.

 

Baertschi Horvat Boeser

Dahlen Lastname Petterson

Virtanen Gagner Leipsic

Granlund Gaunce Goldobin

 

i checked to determine his cap hit

and note he presently does not have a contract

any idea when that will get sorted ?

 

not sure of his status.. rfa ? no arbitration rights i guess. cuz he did not file

maybe the team and his agent are having trouble agreeing on comparables

 

anyway hope that all gets done

i'm sure vintage canuck will notify us all with a post

once that deal is announced

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Firstly, Lastname's a funny surname. What's Lastname's first name, or nickname? If some no-name with one game, can go first-line, with no face-time, or stat-line?..

 

Well heck..do we all really need this?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Nuxfanabroad said:

Firstly, Lastname's a funny surname. What's Lastname's first name, or nickname? If some no-name with one game, can go first-line, with no face-time, or stat-line?..

 

Well heck..do we all really need this?

Lastname... do we really need him?

 

:bigblush:

  • Hydration 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/08/2018 at 5:31 PM, skategal said:

I'm hopeful that some of the young kids we have coming up will push him off the roster. 

 

Well I always hoped Placeholder would push Lastname into the bottom 6, and it looks like this could be our year!

 

Placeholder's been working hard, putting in reps this offseason, and with Tradebait looking like he's ready it's seeming like Lastname might even end up on waivers.

Especially if you consider how we just signed Plug for 3yrs and he's a bonafide face cracker, something Lastname can't do.

 

See ya Lastname. Punk

 

 

Edited by luckylager
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, hammertime said:

Too many place holders on the Canucks not enough last name. 

I dunno man

 

A third line of Placeholder-Lastname-Plug has potential

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, luckylager said:

I dunno man

 

A third line of Placeholder-Lastname-Plug has potential

 

hey you are entitled to your opinion

but no need to diss lastname

you seem to not recall that he was the 2nd star with 2 goals and 6 shots

in his only recorded appearance for the canucks

 

that speaks to volumes for his potential

likely 2nd or 1st line qualities

so speak your mind

but a little respect as well please :P
 

 

 

 

Edited by coastal.view

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, coastal.view said:

hey you are entitled to your opinion

but no need to diss lastname

you seem to not recall that he was the 2nd star with 2 goals and 6 shots

in his only recorded appearance for the canucks

 

that speaks to volumes for his potential

likely 2nd or 1st line qualities

so speak your mind

but a little respect as well please :P
 

 

 

 

Sorry pal

 

I don't want him taking any top six or PP minutes from Tradebait until after TDL.

 

So what, Lastname had one good game, big deal, his ceiling is 3C... That's it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.