The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Who is the best tsn 1040 canucks radio host (poll)

cuporbust

1040 hosts  

183 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

The only two I really don't like at all is Moj and Pratt. Jake isn't too bad and gets a lot of flak but I actually don't mind him at all, especially because half of the time he's mocking Pratt.

As for the selections, I guess it would probably be either Taylor or Bmac. I guess I'll go with Talyor tho just for the sake of picking one

1 minute ago, Go Faulk Yourself said:

The only two I really don't like at all is Moj and Pratt. Jake isn't too bad and gets a lot of flak but I actually don't mind him at all, especially because half of the time he's mocking Pratt.

As for the selections, I guess it would probably be either Taylor or Bmac. I guess I'll go with Talyor tho just for the sake of picking one

Polar opposite. Hate Jake, love Moj.

3 minutes ago, HowYaDrouin said:

I saw the title and said Scott Rintoul hands down..

Butttt... He's not listed as an option..

Scott would definitely be my second after Donny. Very pleasant, very reasonable, super respectful, has the patience of a saint when talking to some of these wacky callers.

32 minutes ago, Squamfan said:

bmac donnie and the mom best show to listen, and also love big rye the twitter ryan henderson, his laugh is so good

I agree. I find myself laughing out loud in my car almost every day listening to these guys. So much more entertaining then the others. 

These three are absolute freaks of nature with their sports history knowledge. 

1040 would suck without Donny. He is the straw that stirs the drink imo. B mac for me in second place 

3 minutes ago, cuporbust said:

I agree. I find myself laughing out loud in my car almost every day listening to these guys. So much more entertaining then the others. 

These three are absolute freaks of nature with their sports history knowledge. 

1040 would suck without Donny. He is the straw that stirs the drink imo. 

do you remember the mom deep voice from two days ago

5 minutes ago, oldnews said:

Are you kidding?

This is like asking which is better:

Aged sharp cheddar (Don Taylor)

or

Velveeta

Cheese Whiz

Kraft singles

Soy Cheese

This..I cant get over how many of those guys I cant stand..Seleres leading the way.

5 minutes ago, cuporbust said:

1040 would suck without Donny. He is the straw that stirs the drink imo. 

Yeah, I was super sad when he left tv. He toes the line perfectly of being a character, but not a novelty. His -ism's are familiar, not gimmicky. I wish he would tour and do live stage shows or something :D 

Archived