The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Where to purchase tickets

Hey I was just heading down to Florida at the end of the month and am hopeful that I can get some tickets to a panthers game. So far tickets seem outrageously priced wherever I've found them online. 

I was just wondering if anyone knew where to purchase cheap tickets possibly on the 28th vs the leafs or preferably on the 29th vs the Canadiens. Any serious help is appreciated. Thank you in advance.

I go to a few Panthers games a year Scalpers outside are DIRT cheap...

And even if nobody is selling (yeah right), then you can purchase tickets right at the gate.

Also look around at some local gas stations (if you're renting a car). They have some deals like get a tank of gas (50$ min) and 2 Panthers tickets for $20 on top of the gas aka $10 a ticket.

30 minutes ago, Standing_Tall#37 said:

Hey I was just heading down to Florida at the end of the month and am hopeful that I can get some tickets to a panthers game. So far tickets seem outrageously priced wherever I've found them online. 

I was just wondering if anyone knew where to purchase cheap tickets possibly on the 28th vs the leafs or preferably on the 29th vs the Canadiens. Any serious help is appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Well you're going to watch the Leafs/Habs. Of course the ticket prices are going to be outrageously priced.

3 hours ago, Standing_Tall#37 said:

You won't likely get those games cheap at any time.  

2 hours ago, AriGold said:

I go to a few Panthers games a year Scalpers outside are DIRT cheap...

And even if nobody is selling (yeah right), then you can purchase tickets right at the gate.

Also look around at some local gas stations (if you're renting a car). They have some deals like get a tank of gas (50$ min) and 2 Panthers tickets for $20 on top of the gas aka $10 a ticket.

Thank you, much appreciated. 

2 hours ago, Apple Juice said:

Well you're going to watch the Leafs/Habs. Of course the ticket prices are going to be outrageously priced.

Yea but the cheapest tickets are like $180American/pair  which is about double what they were when those teams played in Van. There was 8800 tickets still available last time I looked so for a sport that's in low demand down there it seems off to me. 

1 hour ago, Standing_Tall#37 said:

Yea but the cheapest tickets are like $180American/pair  which is about double what they were when those teams played in Van. There was 8800 tickets still available last time I looked so for a sport that's in low demand down there it seems off to me. 

You found Habs/Leafs Canucks tickets for $90US per pair? I don't believe you. I just checked Ticketmaster out of curiosity and they have seats starting at $65 US. Already cheaper than where you found yours. Scalpers are often a great way to get pricier seats for a bit cheaper, but you could luck out and score some nose bleeds for less.

• 9 months later...

Was going to start a new topic but I think I'll try to revive this one. 

I'm heading down to NYC at the end of the year. Last time I went I saw games in Brooklyn & MSG, this time I'm planning on going to New Jersey for a game versus Detroit. Has anybody been to the Prudential Center before who can give any tips/info? 

Was thinking of grabbing my ticket now off StubHub but might hold off and grab from a scalper - but I've also heard that the first game after Christmas is always a sellout so I'm not too sure what to expect. I've only bought off scalpers twice and had no problems. Newark is a bit different though. 

Cheers! 

Archived