The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Who is your celebrity crush?

Rate this topic

Apricot

Well it's pretty simple. Who is your celebrity crush? I think there was a thread like this before, but I can't seem to find it. But let's play, let's see if we all have crushes in common. It can be both male and female if you want. Mine are: 

Male:

Stephen Amell

Dylan O'Brien

Liam Hemsworth

Chris Evans

Chris Pratt 

Jensen Ackles

Female:

Jennifer Lawrence

Mila Kunis

Sophia Bush

Chyler Leigh(So I'm binge watched Greys Anatomy and I watched the Supergirl crossover thing that The CW had and I'm crushing.)

Thats pretty much it. 

Now, who are yours! 

I don't have any celebrity crushes as in singers or actors.  I used to get star struck when Roberto Luongo would come out on the ice during the pre game warm up. It was like he was the only one there! A few years ago or years ago, when Brandon Prust played for the Canadiens, he was featured as one of the best dressed in the NHL, and I agreed. And then there's this politician I find to be good looking.

Edited by brilac
34 minutes ago, brilac said:

I don't have any celebrity crushes as in singers or actors.  I used to get star struck when Roberto Luongo would come out on the ice during the pre game warm up. It was like he was the only one there! A few years ago or years ago, when Brandon Prust played for the Canadiens, he was featured as one of the best dressed in the NHL, and I agreed. And then there's this politician I find to be good looking.

There is something undeniably sexy about Donald Trump ;)

• Upvote 1

Is Markus Granlund a celebrity? :lol:

Handful of other hockey crushes: Bo, Vladi Tarasenko, Jakob Chychrun (too young but omg that jawline), Leon Draisaitl, Coach V. I also love that singer from Evanescence. She's gorgeous. 

Always found Vincent D'Onofrio and Sam Waterston attractive. Both are very dignified, which I like. 

Edited by ThrustyPrusty89

None. Why bother the average Joe has not shot with them.

They are less appealing than average people who look good without having a personal trainer,chef, stylist, masseuse etc.

Mist women and men are just as good looking or better with normal occupations.

I hate outting celebrities on pedestals because of their money or looks.