The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Who is your celebrity crush?

Rate this topic

Apricot

1 hour ago, Mainly Mattias said:

you know you're getting older when you don't recognize names of celebrities.. mind you, looks like there are some at both ends of the spectrum here.

My "getting old" moment came the other day when I realized my basketball shoes are almost as old as the kids I'm coaching (14/15 year olds)

• Upvote 1

I don't think this should shock anyone at all giving how much I love the walking dead.... and who could resist this man...especially when he is holding a cat...

15590445_10158000438445046_6767538881395

AND OF course my favorite hockey player... cough...cough.

June711_boston15_slide_zpsjhah9eyo.jpg?t

Edited by AppleJack
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

I don't really have any celebrity crushes, but I would get star struck at the games when Roberto Luongo would come out on the ice during the pre game warm-up.  I find the Sounders players to be attractive, and I enjoy looking at them, but they are not my crushes.

On yeah, and I got star struck by Carey Price, and watching him play. I was in the 2nd row behind the net, and saw him really good.

And yeah, one particular time I was on the bus going into Montreal from the airport, and was secretly eying this gorgeous guy with dark hair, blue eyes, long eye lashes. I was like - goodness, the bus is great! But it was secretly eying.

Edited by brilac