The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Discussion] Mckenzie's top 10 at WJC

Ossi Vaananen

The more I watch Hischier, the more I want to draft him. Even if Patrick can be a game changing talent, Hischier does nothing but keep scoring and putting points on the board. Watched the OT goal and I was like this is just what we need in our offense. A guy who you can put out there late when you need a goal. Him with Horvat would look so sexy but if we need a replacement for the Sedins then we go with Patrick.

21 minutes ago, Beary Sweet said:

The more I watch Hischier, the more I want to draft him. Even if Patrick can be a game changing talent, Hischier does nothing but keep scoring and putting points on the board. Watched the OT goal and I was like this is just what we need in our offense. A guy who you can put out there late when you need a goal. Him with Horvat would look so sexy but if we need a replacement for the Sedins then we go with Patrick.

Well we will definitely be needing a replacement for the Sedins.... Lol

23 minutes ago, Canucks Curse said:

like I have been saying Oettinger is a moneybag pick, could go mid to late first round and he will blossom and be an awesome trade chip. If we get a mid to late first for hansen or something I would use it on oettinger

Seen him live first hand. I second your statement.

27 minutes ago, Canucks Curse said:

like I have been saying Oettinger is a moneybag pick, could go mid to late first round and he will blossom and be an awesome trade chip. If we get a mid to late first for hansen or something I would use it on oettinger

Since when has JB proven he will trade for picks at a TDL.  I would LOVE to see him clean house, and move as many of the old guard for picks as possible over the coming weeks.  I just have no faith he will.  

Archived