The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Anton Rodin | RW/LW

b3.

Wow, great analysis.

Why does every team in this league let Detroit draft these potential Swedish superstars... every single draft.

Because Hakan Andersson has a lot of respect in the Detroit organization, and consistenly value his scouting opinions.

Gradin is no slouch, but I dont think he has as much pull in Vancouver, or didnt before.

Could you imagine if Detroit had Edler right now? Thank god Nonis listened to Gradin there.

About Detroit, I dont think there 2010 draft could have went any better than scripted....Sheahan, Jarnkrok, Aubry, and Pulkinnen in the 1st 4 rounds is sick.

Yes, 1 goal for Rödin today, Brynäs lost 3-2 vs Södertälje. Rödin looked really good actually, probably his best game this season. After one period he was moved up to the 1st line and scored his goal. His ice time was 16:22 minutes, he should've been given more I think. But 16 minutes isn't too bad. He had 4 shots on goal and was +1. I will post the highlights later.

No problem guys, it's kind of my duty as a Brynäs fan to give some updates, just glad I can help :)

Rödin's line is the best in Brynäs, without a doubt. Järnkrok is 1st in points, Silfverberg 2nd and Rödin 5th. So the young players are the best, really, Older players like Dackell and Nordqvist are really disappointing.

Yes, 1 goal for Rödin today, Brynäs lost 3-2 vs Södertälje. Rödin looked really good actually, probably his best game this season. After one period he was moved up to the 1st line and scored his goal. His ice time was 16:22 minutes, he should've been given more I think. But 16 minutes isn't too bad. He had 4 shots on goal and was +1. I will post the highlights later.

Did he look like one of the best players for his team? Thanks.

Did he look like one of the best players for his team? Thanks.

Yeah, definitely. Rödin and Silfverberg were the only forwards given a rate of 3 by the local newspaper, the rest was given 1 and 2.

The highlights from yesterdays game

He's on the ice at Silfverberg's goal after 0:45, no assist though. His goal is after 1:35, he took the puck in their own zone after a face off, skated up to the offensive zone, got the puck to Clarke, got it back and scored.

At 1:55, you can also see Rödin drive to the net good using his speed, he did that successfully a couple of times yesterday.

Edited by johanlake

Yeah, definitely. Rödin and Silfverberg were the only forwards given a rate of 3 by the local newspaper, the rest was given 1 and 2.

The highlights from yesterdays game

He's on the ice at Silfverberg's goal after 0:45, no assist though. His goal is after 1:35, he took the puck in their own zone after a face off, skated up to the offensive zone, got the puck to Clarke, got it back and scored.

At 1:55, you can also see Rödin drive to the net good using his speed, he did that successfully a couple of times yesterday.

You gotta love how aggressive Rodin is when he get the puck, its straight to the net no matter what or who is in his way, it really looks like he put on some serious muscle this year and has the frame to be a solid guy. Can't wait for the next few years to see what he brings to the table. Speed, Skill and determination, if he grows to be around 200lbs he'll be a force.

So how did he look? Score?

Thanks Johantowel.giftowel.gif

He looked OK, he has had better games. No points, 2 SOG, played 17:06 minutes. Brynäs lost the game 6-3- They lost Markström and Läck to the NHL this year and later they lost Modig to Pittsburgh who was going to replace Markström. Their current goalies don't look that good, so Brynäs are struggling a bit right now.

Edited by johanlake

He looked OK, he has had better games. No points, 2 SOG, played 17:06 minutes. Brynäs lost the game 6-3- They lost Markström and Läck to the NHL this year and later they lost Modig to Pittsburgh who was going to replace Markström. Their current goalies don't look that good, so Brynäs are struggling a bit right now.

What does the current stat sheet look like for Brynas? Thanks. Current player statistics.

Brynäs won 4-2 against Färjestad tonight. Rödin on the 1st line, but no points. Played 15:33 minutes and had 2 shots on goal. He has 3 points, 1 goal 2 assists after 7 games, 9th on his team in points. Järnkrok had 2 goals tonight, 4 goals 2 assists after 7 games, leads the team.