Sign in to follow this  
b3.

Anton Rodin | RW/LW

Correct. Also playing on the PP. He averages 17:23 minutes/game in the playoffs after 3 games. 1 goal and 1 assist. Not very good +/- though, -4.

Where could I find stats for the playoffs? SweHockey isn't posting player stats for the playoffs.

Where could I find stats for the playoffs? SweHockey isn't posting player stats for the playoffs.

Do you mean stats like ice time and so? Just press "player stats" and you have some stats.

http://translate.goo...3Festat%3Dstart

If you're looking for just goals, assists, +/- etc, swehockey have some stats. Press "SM-Slutspel" and you will find.

http://stats.swehockey.se/

Do you mean stats like ice time and so? Just press "player stats" and you have some stats.

http://translate.goo...3Festat%3Dstart

If you're looking for just goals, assists, +/- etc, swehockey have some stats. Press "SM-Slutspel" and you will find.

http://stats.swehockey.se/

The last one was what I was wanting. Thank you, I didn't think it would be under a different name.

Is the SEL better than the AHL?

I've seen like three AHL games so I can't really answer that. But when i see league rankings, the SEL is almost always ahead of the AHL. The SEL is much less physical I assume, but more skilled.

Ohh that's good so that means, he will improve his skill in SEL then when he comes to the AHL he'll get meat on his bones.

Please no "that's what she said" jokes please lol

Is the SEL better than the AHL?

It's different, but I'd ranked the SEL higher.

Hey Johan, what are salaries like in the SEL? Is it like other European leagues where you also get things like housing covered?

Edited by Gnickers87

It's different, but I'd ranked the SEL higher.

Hey Johan, what are salaries like in the SEL? Is it like other European leagues where you also get things like housing covered?

Don't really know about that one. But I think some players have housing covered, free car etc.

Damn, Brynäs lost 2-1 today. 3-1 in games in advantage for Färjestad. Rödin played 20:32 minutes despite looking pretty bad. 2nd most ice time of Brynäs' forwards.

Tough loss tonight, again. Brynäs eliminated 4-1 in games.. Rödin's TOI average in the playoffs was just under 18 minutes, 1 goal and 1 assist.

Tough loss tonight, again. Brynäs eliminated 4-1 in games.. Rödin's TOI average in the playoffs was just under 18 minutes, 1 goal and 1 assist.

That's too bad. Is that it for Rodin's season then?

Great job following the team for us, by the way.

That's too bad. Is that it for Rodin's season then?

Great job following the team for us, by the way.

That's it for his season with Brynäs at least. Don't know if he could join the Moose now. Don't know if he should join either considering his shoulder problems he's had all season. But we'll see!

That's it for his season with Brynäs at least. Don't know if he could join the Moose now. Don't know if he should join either considering his shoulder problems he's had all season. But we'll see!

If he needs to heal, maybe he will get invited to Vancouver to be around the Canuck hockey buzz.

Selected by Vancouver Canucks round 2 #53 overall 2009 NHL Entry Draft

--- Regular Season --- ---- Playoffs ----
Season Team Lge GP G A Pts PIM GP G A Pts PIM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2008-09 Oskarshamn IK Swe-1 6 0 0 0 2
2009-10 Brynas IF Gavle SEL 36 1 4 5 8 5 1 0 1 4
2009-10 Mora IK Swe-1 8 2 2 4 0
2010-11 Brynas IF Gavle SEL 53 7 19 26 16
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/code]

Hopefully we will see Anton in Manitoba next year, he was overshadowed for the majority of the season by Calle Jarnkrok and Jakub Silfverberg. His team [brynas] was eliminated in the first round of the playoffs. He had two points for them, 1G and 1A. It is believed that he will not join the Moose on an ATO in order to heal up and nagging shoulder injury which he has dealt with throughout the season. I do believe that he will have much more accomplishments on the North American ice, his style suits the our ice size much more then the European size.

Guest Voucer

What type of player is he projected to be? What sort of characteristics have you noticed about his game?

What type of player is he projected to be? What sort of characteristics have you noticed about his game?

He could be a solid point producer, or he could be a checking winger, or even better both. He isn't afraid to go to the dirty areas, he is a physical player, good skater, good hockey IQ, all round good offensive skill.

His crash and bang style will create a lot more chances on the smaller ice, which will help him since guys are on you a lot faster here then there. They have a lot more ice to work with.

Guest Voucer

A little bit of Jannik Hansen?

Edited by Quaker Oats
  • Upvote 2

A little bit of Jannik Hansen?

His forecheck, tenacity and skating yes.

Difference being, Anton has better hands, Jannik is better defensively.