The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

In-Person Footage of Henrik Celebrating 1,000 NHL Points

Canuck Clay

Lol when Don't Stop Believin' started playing, the camera in the arena eventually stopped on a guy with a beard and black cowboy hat on. He was singing along and didn't know he was on camera and when he noticed that he was he got kind of embarrassed. But the camera wouldn't move off of him and the crowd started cheering him and he started to sing along again. 

8 hours ago, redhdlois said:

Thats funny - my wife and I are in this shot about 10 rows up from the ref. 

They've started doing some more fun things during games but they need to do way more, the fans are just waiting for things to have fun with and the Journey song showed that. Personally I'd love to see live bands during breaks like when they had the Odds playing during the cup run. 

9 minutes ago, Neversummer said:

What would have been cool is if the Panthers players lined up to shake Henrik's hand.   I still remember Iginla's class act for Trevor.  

Watching Lu stand there in front of the net, wait for the team celebration to break up and then find his way to Henrik was one of the classiest things I've seen in sports. Iggy's old school class as well. 

24 minutes ago, S'all Good Man said:

Watching Lu stand there in front of the net, wait for the team celebration to break up and then find his way to Henrik was one of the classiest things I've seen in sports. Iggy's old school class as well. 

Lu was probably the happiest Canuck for Henrik out of everyone.

Archived