The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

FTR, Apology To Twins

Nuxfanabroad

Gotta say, with my recent thread(1 Twin Retire/exp Draft, yada, yada), I was ROTFL! On splitting them to two lines, it's something different. Felt they had gifts(vision/passing etc...) that would make our overall-attack more potent, if we spread that with accompanying speed. As I'm NOT hired to coach :^), I'm OFFICIALLY puttin' that baby to bed, as well.

KID'S AT HOME, DON'T YOO Do SOMETHING STUPIT, LIKE DIS!(uttered in that overbearing Cherry-tone). In truth,(cue the violins, & confessional, 'soliloquy' mood lighting), there's some things in life that have gone rather pear-shaped. Usually I could improv a strategy..not too sure, this time. I've been frustrated & b*tchy CDC..there's no denyin' it.

So yeah, kiddies - don't start threads when life's vision is threadbare!

The twins have done so much for Van City, they should be FREE to do whatever they choose.(musta' been hallucinating?) Love these guys. They've helped make the game fun(again) for Vancouverites(& this ex-pat) for a mighty long stretch.. Heck, you could give them the franchise, & they'd do whatever's right.

Thanks to Maude's for locking/tossing that travesty(file 13, chappies!), it would have given 'Clutch' a run, it would appear..sometimes less is more.

Cheers! & GCG!!!

9 minutes ago, IbanezRG said:

Appreciate the apology.

I am Henrik Sedin.

3 minutes ago, Bur14Kes17 said:

Shut up Daniel. People have a hard enough time trying to tell us apart they don't need you messing with them on top of that. 

I am Henrik. 

Will the real Henrik please stand up? 

*stands up*

No, I'M the real Henrik guys. You're forgiven as long as you did the viking clap.

33 minutes ago, coastal.view said:

exactly

what is this blurb? some sort of australian ghetto speak ?

i could not find a dictionary to help translate what was written

Well, compared to your demented British Columbian haiku speak, it's pretty understandable. 

Not apologizing for anything- Kesler's a massive douche canoe

I'm the real Hank Sedin and I liked NFA better before he went all sappy, teary-eyed suckypoo.

He only wanted to retire my brother anyways, who's been riding my coattails for my entire life. So tired of telling him- " Sit on my left Dan, my left, jeeeeezus. Left Dan. What wing do you play Dan? Left. Sit left for Christmas sake"

1 hour ago, coastal.view said:

exactly

what is this blurb? some sort of australian ghetto speak ?

i could not find a dictionary to help translate what was written

It's Strine, a derivative of Scottish  (it;s what a Scot sounds like when he is drunk and after getting his nose broken in the pub brawl)

3 minutes ago, PrinceGeorgeGoon said:

When your too smart you seem dumb to dumb people. 

Apologies should be taken as they are intended. 

I think the humility shows class. Good on ya Nuxfanabroad. 

(I however will remain a c$#t.)

An apology to somebody who doesn't know that he or his posts exist.  It didn't take humility to apologize to a computer screen, it took copious amounts of alcohol.

Archived