The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

FTR, Apology To Twins

Nuxfanabroad

1 hour ago, PrinceGeorgeGoon said:

It reads rather plainly. Maybe its a stretch to expect internet folk to understand violin soliloquy.  Can people not actually read english or is it the cool thing to do at the moment?

Your last sentence was a big effort to read too, I'm gonna get some rest now.

7 hours ago, Nuxfanabroad said:

Gotta say, with my recent thread(1 Twin Retire/exp Draft, yada, yada), I was ROTFL! On splitting them to two lines, it's something different. Felt they had gifts(vision/passing etc...) that would make our overall-attack more potent, if we spread that with accompanying speed. As I'm NOT hired to coach :^), I'm OFFICIALLY puttin' that baby to bed, as well.

KID'S AT HOME, DON'T YOO Do SOMETHING STUPIT, LIKE DIS!(uttered in that overbearing Cherry-tone). In truth,(cue the violins, & confessional, 'soliloquy' mood lighting), there's some things in life that have gone rather pear-shaped. Usually I could improv a strategy..not too sure, this time. I've been frustrated & b*tchy CDC..there's no denyin' it.

So yeah, kiddies - don't start threads when life's vision is threadbare!

The twins have done so much for Van City, they should be FREE to do whatever they choose.(musta' been hallucinating?) Love these guys. They've helped make the game fun(again) for Vancouverites(& this ex-pat) for a mighty long stretch.. Heck, you could give them the franchise, & they'd do whatever's right.

Thanks to Maude's for locking/tossing that travesty(file 13, chappies!), it would have given 'Clutch' a run, it would appear..sometimes less is more.

Cheers! & GCG!!!

It takes no small measure of maturity to accept & admit when one's wrong.

Well done.

9 hours ago, Nuxfanabroad said:

Gotta say, with my recent thread(1 Twin Retire/exp Draft, yada, yada), I was ROTFL! On splitting them to two lines, it's something different. Felt they had gifts(vision/passing etc...) that would make our overall-attack more potent, if we spread that with accompanying speed. As I'm NOT hired to coach :^), I'm OFFICIALLY puttin' that baby to bed, as well.

KID'S AT HOME, DON'T YOO Do SOMETHING STUPIT, LIKE DIS!(uttered in that overbearing Cherry-tone). In truth,(cue the violins, & confessional, 'soliloquy' mood lighting), there's some things in life that have gone rather pear-shaped. Usually I could improv a strategy..not too sure, this time. I've been frustrated & b*tchy CDC..there's no denyin' it.

So yeah, kiddies - don't start threads when life's vision is threadbare!

The twins have done so much for Van City, they should be FREE to do whatever they choose.(musta' been hallucinating?) Love these guys. They've helped make the game fun(again) for Vancouverites(& this ex-pat) for a mighty long stretch.. Heck, you could give them the franchise, & they'd do whatever's right.

Thanks to Maude's for locking/tossing that travesty(file 13, chappies!), it would have given 'Clutch' a run, it would appear..sometimes less is more.

Cheers! & GCG!!!

Reading this rubbish makes my head hurt...  

Hello Henrik (and Daniel)

if in the highly unlikely event you are reading this post, please forgive the fans here for their sarcasm and rhetoric. They really do appreciate all you wonderful boys have done for your team both on and off the ice. And though there may be some detractors, please forgive their ignorance, for know not what they do.

Karlek (love)

your mother

P.S. please call home more often

Archived