The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

I am a goat, what are you? - Chinese Zodiac Signs

Tre Mac

4 hours ago, Tre Mac said:

It’s BAD LUCK When Your Zodiac Year Comes Around!

As the Chinese zodiac recurs every 12 years, your animal year will come around when you are 12, 24, 36, 48, 60, 72, etc.

According to ancient Chinese superstition, in your birth sign year, he will offend the God of Age, and will have bad luck during that year. The best way to avoid bad luck during this year is by wearing something red given by an elder (relative), such as socks, a neck cord, underwear, a waistband, a bracelet, or an anklet.

Read more on How to be Lucky in Your Zodiac Year.

Actually, the years when i was 24 and 36 years old weren't good at all... interesting. I don't think anything bad happened at age 12 though. However, I'm a ram too and I'm already 37 for 2017..

15 hours ago, Tre Mac said:

It’s BAD LUCK When Your Zodiac Year Comes Around!

As the Chinese zodiac recurs every 12 years, your animal year will come around when you are 12, 24, 36, 48, 60, 72, etc.

According to ancient Chinese superstition, in your birth sign year, he will offend the God of Age, and will have bad luck during that year. The best way to avoid bad luck during this year is by wearing something red given by an elder (relative), such as socks, a neck cord, underwear, a waistband, a bracelet, or an anklet.

Read more on How to be Lucky in Your Zodiac Year.

Well, that explains a few things! 

Archived