The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

February '17 Mix Exchange [Closed]- Mixes in by Tuesday!

thejazz97

Been a few months, why not a new one?

Basic rules for anybody new;

• Post in this thread to claim a spot (This is first come first serve, selective entry after 8 people.)
  • Every participant will submit a 30-45 minute playlist to me via PM (Youtube playlist/links to each song preferred, SoundCloud is also accepted.)
  • How many songs you want to include is up to you as long as the aggregate total is 30-45 mins. (Could be twelve 3 minute songs or three 12 minute songs.)
  • Each person who submits a mix will receive one of their own to listen to and review
  • Reviews should follow the basic format of naming the song, posting a youtube link (if one is available), rating the song (whatever system works for you), and ending with a few sentences explaining why the assigned song earned the rating it did (i.e. "I didn't care for the vocals. Had a hot beat though. A semi-enjoyable mess.")
  • At the end of the reviewing process, post a guess regarding whose mix you got - I'll PM a personal compliment to those who guess correctly, and plus your post.
  • It is expected that you follow through with a review once receiving your mix. Never good to be that guy who lets everyone down.

I will be checking over each mix for trolls and memes, so no funny business.

1. @thejazz97

2. @ThrustyPrusty89

3. @Beluga Whale

4. @Rubik

5. @falcon45ca

6. @Zfetch

7. @Alain Vigneault

8. @hatedkid666

9. @Spoderman

10. @Kazmanian Devil

11. @riffraff

12. @LilBurrows