The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Rumour] Jannik Hansen Has Presented Management With a 8 Team List

Just now, DeNiro said:

But why pencil him into the roster only to scratch him last minute?

Seems like a pretty big coincidence. 

Agreed, but theres been no rumours about any serious deal, so I err on the side of.......precaution

24 minutes ago, DeNiro said:

Less than what? The market value?

Don't see his value getting better at the draft.

Less than what Benning was hoping. I would say Montreal had the best offer so far but it's not on the 8 team list. Yeah i don't think anyone would figure on getting more later but if none of the 8 teams are interested in him, that is the only option.

Just now, Kaner said:

Washington declines. 

I'd be fine adding a pick for that.  What if they did Hansen and a 2nd for Wilson and bowey?  Doubt Washington does that, but theyd need to clear salary for Hansen I think.

Just now, stawns said:

I'd be fine adding a pick for that.  What if they did Hansen and a 2nd for Wilson and bowey?  Doubt Washington does that, but theyd need to clear salary for Hansen I think.

I don't see them giving up Bowey. Yes, it looks like they are going all in this year, but they have to save some pieces for the future. Wilson is someone you want in the playoffs. 

Just now, Kaner said:

I don't see them giving up Bowey. Yes, it looks like they are going all in this year, but they have to save some pieces for the future. Wilson is someone you want in the playoffs. 

I agree, but they are loaded with size up front, they could use someone fast and tenacious in their fwd Corp.  

I doubt they move Bowey either, but I pent a cpl seasons watching him dominate in kelowna and I'm not giving up on that dream!

3 minutes ago, DeNiro said:

Benning probably had to come down and tell Willie to scratch Hansen and explain to them that they're not making the playoffs.

And that isn't even a joke either. Probably true. 

Archived