The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Speculation] Sens' F Curtis Lazar To Request Trade

Odd.

Gaunce and Lazar swap? Anything more then it's an easy pass.

Edit: Wrong section. Would like a mod to move this thread pls and ty.

I think a change of scenery is best for this guy. He's constantly buried on the 4th line and does not get much playing time.

13 minutes ago, Ossi Vaananen said:

Theoretical:

Would anyone do Virtanen for Lazar straight across? Valued project for valued project?

I mean, I wouldn't. What would Ottawa be asking for? At this point, Lazar needs to be in the NHL due to waivers. Change of scenery could do him good though. 

I don't think I'd trade Virtanen for Lazar. Too early for a swap like that.

15 minutes ago, Ossi Vaananen said:

Theoretical:

Would anyone do Virtanen for Lazar straight across? Valued project for valued project?

I mean, I wouldn't. What would Ottawa be asking for? At this point, Lazar needs to be in the NHL due to waivers. Change of scenery could do him good though. 

I don't want to trade Virtanen at all. I think Lazar will eventually go for something similar to what Yakupov got for Edmonton. 

I remember reading a proposal of Lazar for Horvat a couple years ago. Id be down to trade maybe a 2nd for him considering he could play in our top 9 and maybe move up. And with Hansen maybe being traded at the deadline he could take his spot and slot up and down the lineup. Good project type just not if the asking price is too high

47 minutes ago, Ossi Vaananen said:

Theoretical:

LOL. Not a chance. Lazar's 1 assist in 29 games so far should make this an easy no. Virtanen had 1 assist in 10 games. So based on this very small sample, Virtanen is already 2.9 times better than Lazar.

Archived