The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PTO] Bartkowski on PTO with Flames

Mackcanuck

Oh my dear Bart. Never have I seen a D so adept at moving the puck in transition, out of our zone, into their zone, and directly into a turnover.

I will not miss you single-handedly skewing my analytics for zone entries and possession.  

1 hour ago, Rubik said:

I remember his two-goal game against the Senators... It was a pretty entertaining game in an awful season.

So this probably makes me one of the few members of CDC who has any fond memories of him.::D

Etem 2 goals

Bartkowski 2 goals

Virtanen goal and an assist 

5 hours ago, Where's Wellwood said:

If they're this desperate, surely we can trade them Sbisa or Biega for pretty high value

They'd be afraid of JB stealing from them a 3rd time. Treliving doesn't want anything to do with JB after being robbed twice. Probably already has JB's number blocked.

If the old saying goes, "Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me"...then does it go, "Fool me thrice, I'm an idiot"?

14 hours ago, Where's Wellwood said:

So we could've done that rather than waste Biega all season.

We actually could have signed Bart to a 2 way deal and parked him in Utica for cheap insurance, but he would have needed a 2 year deal thru 2017/18. I don't think Jim could live with the headline "Bartkowski extended for 2 years by Benning" :lol:

Archived