The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Signing] Flames sign Matt Bartkowski

On 17/02/2017 at 11:10 PM, wallstreetamigo said:

1.75 mil was too much at the time let alone after the fact. Just like pretty much every contract Benning has signed or extended.

Yeah because Granlund at 900k and Baertschi for 1.85mil were wayyyyy too much! :blink:

On 2017-02-18 at 0:10 AM, wallstreetamigo said:

1.75 mil was too much at the time let alone after the fact. Just like pretty much every contract Benning has signed or extended.

Consider that -4 mission accomplished. You cut 4 ultra homers and made them bleed all over your post. The funniest part about it is all of those people know deep down that it's true. 

The Benning constant is x2.734 to normal value of contract and x 1.48 for term. Horvat will be getting the leaugue max and Gud should be in the Doughty/ Subban range. 

4 hours ago, coryberg said:

Yeah because Granlund at 900k and Baertschi for 1.85mil were wayyyyy too much! :blink:

Dorsett, LE, Sbisa and even Sutter are pretty clearly over paid. 

You got to remember we are a CAP team out of the playoffs. How can you say we aren't crazy over paying a lot of players? 

1 hour ago, LaBamba said:

You got to remember we are a CAP team out of the playoffs. How can you say we aren't crazy over paying a lot of players? 

How is Sutter over paid?  Name comparable players with better contracts in his age range. 

LE got the market rate.  He wanted to come here, but I am 100% sure we weren't the only team offering 6x6.

dorsett sure but whatever it's not like that million dollars extra would get us some kind of star right now.

sbisa is worth every penny right now.

5 hours ago, LaBamba said:

Sbisa and Sutter are market value... "clearly"

3 minutes ago, coryberg said:

Calling another poster a girl? Nice troll job!

Pretty sure your credit card is already maxed at $500 son.

Screenshot_20170219-203847.png

Screenshot_20170219-203815.png

Sorry man, I always thought you were a girl for some reason. Cool picture. 

3 minutes ago, LaBamba said:

Sorry man, I always thought you were a girl for some reason. Cool picture. 

Just figured I'd show you direct comparables. Figured your Google was broken as well as your tv. All about helping the less fortunate.

Just now, coryberg said:

Just figured I'd show you direct comparables. Figured your Google was broken as well as your tv. All about helping the less fortunate.

I don't base my arguments on facts, I base them on my past arguments. 

Archived