The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Who wins in a fight? Justice league or the Avengers!!?!

orcasgonewild

Where my nerds at???

So today I sat back and realised how great of a year it will be for comic book fans to finally see the iconic characters we've cherished on paper come to life in movies throughout 2017.

Logan March 3 2017 

Guardians of the galaxy 2 May 5 2017

Wonder woman June 2 2017 

Thor ragnarok November 3 2017 

Justice league November 17 2017 

I love these movies and whether you've read the comics or not it's easy to appreciate the special effects and characters.

So this brings me to my question, who wins in a fight the justice league or the Avengers? 

Rules:

1) ignore movies, because every justice league character movie hasn't been as good as it couldve been compared to Avengers characters.

2) u have to state a team and final two ppl remaining on both sides and who wins and why

------------------------------------------------------------------

Justice league members:

Superman, Batman, wonder woman, green lantern, flash, cyborg, Martian manuhunter, aquaman, shazam

Or 

Avengers members:

Captain america, iron man, thor, hulk, wolverine, vision, Spider-Man, antman, Dr. Strange 

Character power bio in case Ur a newbie: 

Superman: superstrength, superspeed, heat vision, xray vision, flight, freeze breath

Batman: no powers but has genius level intellect, martial arts abilities, world's greatest detective, and technology

Wonder woman: superhuman strength, speed, flight, and trained fighter 

Green lantern: has power ring that creates anything he imagines, plus strength and flight 

Flash: literally fastest man alive, can regenerate quicker than human

Cyborg: half man half robot, super strength, speed, and flight 

Martian manhunter: super strength, speed, flight, regeneration, shapeshifting, invinsibility, telepathy, heat vision, telekinesis

Aquaman- super strength, impenetrable skin, breath underwater, controls sea life. Trident can penetrate even superman skin

Shazam: flight, control over lightning, super strength and speed

Avengers character strength:

Captain America: strength speed 

Iron man:armour gives strength speed protection flight replusor rays lasers and missile launchers 

Thor: superhuman strength, can control weather, has magic hammer only he can lift

Hulk: super strangth (angrier he gets stronger he gets), speed, regeneration 

Wolverine: indestructible metal claws, regenerates at a quick rate

Vision: super strength, speed, density control, shapeshifting, regeneration, solar energy projextions, flight

Spider-Man: super strength, speed, spidersenses, and can shoot webs that are super strong

Antman: suit can shrink him or grow him to many sizes 

Dr Strange: has magical abilities, flight, can travel dimensions, time travel, teleportation, energy projectiles 

My prediction: 

Final justice league members standing are superman and Martian manhunter

Final Avengers left standing are 

Dr Strange and vision 

Winner- Justice league 

Why- each character in justice league is like a God,  while marvels stronger Avengers are only thor, hulk, Dr Strange and vision. 

I agree with u that the whole justice league are like gods. I really hope that they can figure out their movie situation because every character has a great story to tell.

My final 4 would be 

Flash and Martian manhunter

Vs 

Hulk and Dr Strange 

Justice league wins 

The flash is last man standing because u can't hit what u can't touch and he's too fast. Plus his super speed allows him to punch hard enough to destroy a white dwarf star. Theoretically force= mass× acceleration, and the flash has ran faster than the speed of light. So fast it was instantaneous. Pairing that speed with his weight he can KO any character without potentially being touched. 

Thor Hulk Vision are un-killable.  In an alt universe Hulk was listed as the strongest super hero ever.  Period.  Thor is an unkillable god who only gives up the mantle of Thor and should he be defeated the hammer finds a worthy successor, while Vision is literally made up out of an infinity stone and vibranium, and unbreakable impervious metal even more so than Adamantium.

Any one of the Avengers not named ant man kills batman 1-1 (sorry I know and I am a HUGE batman person) Iron man over Cyborg, Thor over Shazam, and  of course Green Lantern is defeated by the colour yellow

1-1 there's a few very close fights but as a group...man it's hands down the Avengers.  Without once factoring in the Avengers having so many more characters not mentioned here or Iron mans "crowd control" suit army.

1 minute ago, Mike Ross said:

I agree with u that the whole justice league are like gods. I really hope that they can figure out their movie situation because every character has a great story to tell.

My final 4 would be 

Flash and Martian manhunter

Vs 

Hulk and Dr Strange 

Justice league wins 

The flash is last man standing because u can't hit what u can't touch and he's too fast. Plus his super speed allows him to punch hard enough to destroy a white dwarf star. Theoretically force= mass× acceleration, and the flash has ran faster than the speed of light. So fast it was instantaneous. Pairing that speed with his weight he can KO any character without potentially being touched. 

That's true is saw a video explaining that. Hes one of my fav characters.

Here's the video if any are interested 

1 minute ago, Warhippy said:

Thor Hulk Vision are un-killable.  In an alt universe Hulk was listed as the strongest super hero ever.  Period.  Thor is an unkillable god who only gives up the mantle of Thor and should he be defeated the hammer finds a worthy successor, while Vision is literally made up out of an infinity stone and vibranium, and unbreakable impervious metal even more so than Adamantium.

Any one of the Avengers not named ant man kills batman 1-1 (sorry I know and I am a HUGE batman person) Iron man over Cyborg, Thor over Shazam, and  of course Green Lantern is defeated by the colour yellow

1-1 there's a few very close fights but as a group...man it's hands down the Avengers.  Without once factoring in the Avengers having so many more characters not mentioned here or Iron mans "crowd control" suit army.

Ik I liked u, great explanation. Do u read comics or u just a movie guy or both? 

Vern:
You think Mighty Mouse could beat up Superman?

Teddy:
What are you, cracked?

Vern:
No, I saw him on TV the other day, he was holding five elephants in one hand.

Teddy:
Boy, you don't know nothing. Mighty Mouse is a cartoon. Superman's a real guy. There's no way a cartoon could beat up a real guy.

Vern:
I guess you're right. It'd be a good fight though.

Never bought, owned, or even read a comic book in my life.  That being said I read your bio on all the characters and laughing at antman, poor guy got snubbed on the special abilities handouts.  That Martian Manhunter sounds like he has all the tools in the toolbox, so he/she/it gets my vote.

1 hour ago, orcasgonewild said:

Ik I liked u, great explanation. Do u read comics or u just a movie guy or both? 

Both and I had this argument before.

While Superman derives his power from the sun.  The moment that sun is down he starts losing power like a solar battery.  Hulks rage and powers gives him the ability to adapt and withstand any external attack and has survived blows which could shatter a planet.  IIRC he punched a black hole shut and at the end of world war hulk he got so angry (powerful) he rejected the Banner and qwith 1 stomp of his feet sunk the entire eastern seaboard, and was about to shatter the planet before Starks Hax beam (sp?) helped merge them together.

At the end of World War Hulk, he actually fought a superman analog and crushed him.  Hulks power is ONLY stopped by how angry he can get.

As well, his attacks have been recorded as so powerful that the shockwave transcends time itself...meaning sorry flash

3 minutes ago, Warhippy said:

Both and I had this argument before.

While Superman derives his power from the sun.  The moment that sun is down he starts losing power like a solar battery.  Hulks rage and powers gives him the ability to adapt and withstand any external attack and has survived blows which could shatter a planet.  IIRC he punched a black hole shut and at the end of world war hulk he got so angry (powerful) he rejected the Banner and qwith 1 stomp of his feet sunk the entire eastern seaboard, and was about to shatter the planet before Starks Hax beam (sp?) helped merge them together.

At the end of World War Hulk, he actually fought a superman analog and crushed him.  Hulks power is ONLY stopped by how angry he can get.

As well, his attacks have been recorded as so powerful that the shockwave transcends time itself...meaning sorry flash

True but he gets stronger as he gets angrier, but everyone feels empathy after awhile so there's got to be a limit to how strong he gets 

Plus if there was a fight Martian manhunter could make his opponents like the hulk see their love ones so it would calm the hulk down. And manhunter can also make himself unhittable while making the hulk kill himself by controlling his mind 

1 hour ago, Tre Mac said:

Never bought, owned, or even read a comic book in my life.  That being said I read your bio on all the characters and laughing at antman, poor guy got snubbed on the special abilities handouts.  That Martian Manhunter sounds like he has all the tools in the toolbox, so he/she/it gets my vote.

LOL ur comment about antman  makes me laugh

9 minutes ago, orcasgonewild said:

True but he gets stronger as he gets angrier, but everyone feels empathy after awhile so there's got to be a limit to how strong he gets 

Plus if there was a fight Martian manhunter could make his opponents like the hulk see their love ones so it would calm the hulk down. And manhunter can also make himself unhittable while making the hulk kill himself by controlling his mind 

No, that's the fallacy.  Hulk feels no empathy, he only feels rage.  Hulk has no loved ones after Betty died.  HUlk has been turned on himself before, hence World War HUlk, the planet was almost destroyed.

Simply put, Avengers trounce the Justice League on numbers and powers but lose a few members without question.

1 hour ago, Warhippy said:

No, that's the fallacy.  Hulk feels no empathy, he only feels rage.  Hulk has no loved ones after Betty died.  HUlk has been turned on himself before, hence World War HUlk, the planet was almost destroyed.

Simply put, Avengers trounce the Justice League on numbers and powers but lose a few members without question.

Marvel infinity war is gonna be sick!!!

I really wanna see a great justice league film tho I'm a huge fan. Speaking of which have u read the injustice books? 

3 hours ago, Warhippy said:

Why do you sat Thor is unkillable?

In the comic books Asgardians die and Thor has been close a few times.

As a guy who collects vintage comics and is a Marvel Fanboy, I'm going to say JLA, like you said JLA members are like gods. If were are forgetting about the movies, then Cyborg wouldn't be in my JLA list, he's forever a Teen Titan in my eyes, can't believe they replace Manhunter in current comics with Cyborg. Ehh, that's why I only collect vintage comics. Anyhow, my lists would be:

JLA (The Original 7 will always be the best JLA members):                                     

- Superman

- Wonder Woman 

- Batman

- Aquaman 

- Green Lantern

- Martian Manhunter

- Flash

Avengers:

- Captain America

- Thor 

- Giant Man/ Ant Man

- Hulk

- Iron Man

- The Wasp

- Hawkeye

- Quicksilver

- Scarlet

- Vision (Took Marvel a while to introduce Vision to comics/ Avengers IMO, would've loved it if he was brought in a little earlier.)

Last members surviving:

- Superman

- Martian Manhunter

Avengers:

- Vision

- The Hulk

Winners:

Justice League of America

Archived