The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

2017-18 Season Tickets Thread

WalkWithElias

5 hours ago, DonaldBrashear said:

The rep tried to say that I had to be in the seats when the warning bell went off. The people sitting the seats said "Oh, he just got here with less than 1 minute left, so we had no time to go find other seats". They refused to stand up to give me the seats. I told the rep that is a total lie I said to them at least 5 minutes before I wanted the seats. I didn't understand why the rep wouldn't side with me anyways, I had the better priority #... it made no sense to me. Anyways who cares I got better seats in the end but I spent an extra 45 minutes there trying to get it all figured out.

That's such bull$&!#. They're very clear at every orientation. 5mins, 1min or 10secs before the buzzer doesn't matter. If you're there before the buzzer priority number rules. I'm happy you ended up with better seats. The staff should've done more for you.

If that happened to me I would've gone straight to Clayton, Senior Manager of Client Services. Super professional and stand-up guy, there's no way he would've let that fly.

• 2 weeks later...

Here's a list of the premium games for the season.

REGULAR PLUS

Thu.Oct.12 - Winnipeg
Thu.Oct.26 - Washington
Thu.Nov.16 - Las Vegas
Sat.Nov.18 - St Louis
Thu.Dec.07 - Philadelphia
Wed.Dec.13 - Nashville
Fri.Dec.15 - San Jose
Sun.Dec.17 - Calgary
Tue.Jan.02 - Anaheim
Wed.Feb.14 - Florida
Fri.Mar.02 - Nashville
Fri.Mar.09 - Minnesota

PREMIUM

Sat.Oct.07 - Edmonton
Sat.Oct.14 - Calgary
Sat.Dec.23 - St Louis
Sat.Dec.30 - Los Angeles
Thu.Feb.01 - Chicago
Sat.Feb.03 - Tampa Bay
Sat.Feb.17 - Boston
Sat.Mar.17 - San Jose

MARQUEE

Sat.Nov.04 - Pittsburgh
Sat.Dec.02 - Toronto
Tue.Dec.19 - Montreal
Thu.Dec.28 - Chicago
Thu.Mar.29 - Edmonton

22 hours ago, dsedinfan22 said:

Pre season tickets go on sale to the general public tomorrow, yet we haven’t heard pricing about our tickets 

kinda weird they just go on sale to public without giving STH presale (but not like ppl going to buy).. or let STH do ticket exchanges..

On 8/10/2017 at 0:21 PM, dsedinfan22 said:

Only thing I’m waiting for is the huge list of benefits we get to choose from and I just want that free jersey already

Nothing much different than last year's list.

Hope I win another pair of row 2 clubs 

There is a home game in just 2 weeks. Hopefully we will hear soon about picking up our tickets. Why do the Canucks always need to wait the very last minute about everything (Distribution of tickets, NHL TicketExchange, selling individual tickets, etc., etc.)? If I am not mistaken, last year they started NHL TicketExhange only AFTER the first preseason game.

On 2017-08-28 at 3:05 PM, dsedinfan22 said:

Pre season tickets go on sale to the general public tomorrow, yet we haven’t heard pricing about our tickets 

The STH variable pricing scale for the upcoming season was established weeks ago, there just wasn't an official release. Contact your account manager for a breakdown.

On 2017-09-02 at 5:25 PM, -NIGHTCRAWLER- said:

The STH variable pricing scale for the upcoming season was established weeks ago, there just wasn't an official release. Contact your account manager for a breakdown.

You would think since we are playing over 5k a seat for the year they would pass that along with having to bother our account manager.  

I wonder how many people take the $20 Tim Hortons gift card as their perk.   

45 minutes ago, trailers said:

You would think since we are playing over 5k a seat for the year they would pass that along with having to bother our account manager.  

I wonder how many people take the $20 Tim Hortons gift card as their perk.   

I started regularly communicating with my account manager a few years ago because I didn't want to wait on e-mails from the franchise anymore. They always get back to me in short time. I agree with you, information could be relayed to us more efficiently instead of having to inquire.

On 2017-08-28 at 3:05 PM, dsedinfan22 said:

It sounds like we should be receiving an e-mail tomorrow outlining upcoming important dates. These should include the delivery date of our tickets, price outlines, special event nights etc.

On ‎9‎/‎1‎/‎2017 at 10:01 PM, Curt said:

There is a home game in just 2 weeks. Hopefully we will hear soon about picking up our tickets. Why do the Canucks always need to wait the very last minute about everything (Distribution of tickets, NHL TicketExchange, selling individual tickets, etc., etc.)? If I am not mistaken, last year they started NHL TicketExhange only AFTER the first preseason game.

No kidding. Talked to my rep last week and they said should be this week. It better be, already have a distribution with my friends set up for Friday night......

Archived