The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

2017-18 Season Tickets Thread

WalkWithElias

16 hours ago, DonaldBrashear said:

I got pre-sales for club concerts and it is awesome.

I got it last year and it allowed me to get club seats to the top concerts coming to town, like Ed Sheeran (which would have been impossible to get otherwise).

Pretty cool features they offer.

is it to all concerts??  i always pick events ... maybe i should pick that next season..

It's interesting that this year the trade in for the regular season was after the public sale for tickets.  I think the Canucks wanted to sell as many marquee/premium game tickets as they could this year before STH's got to exchange their games.  I bet the selection of seats for UB 3/4 to most of the in demand games will be pretty thin this year.

2 hours ago, BCNeil said:

No luck at the exchange for me.  Pretty much nothing available in UBIV or UBIII.  

The STH pre-sale is the best way now.

Wow.  If you dont mind me asking, which games were you looking for?   Premium/ marquee games?

Did you happen to check the 400 level seats?  I traded for some of those last year....it was ...interesting:  ub4 like view, i had the back row high chair but liked standing and moving around, very roomy, single close washroom was nice, waiting for elevator or taking stairs not so nice.  Also no food or beverage sales up there.

10 minutes ago, Salmonred said:

Wow.  If you dont mind me asking, which games were you looking for?   Premium/ marquee games?

Did you happen to check the 400 level seats?  I traded for some of those last year....it was ...interesting:  ub4 like view, i had the back row high chair but liked standing and moving around, very roomy, single close washroom was nice, waiting for elevator or taking stairs not so nice.  Also no food or beverage sales up there.

Yeah the Marquee and premium games, but also games like the Saturday CBJ in March.  You can check out the seats left, ticketmaster has map view for all the games.

Archived