The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

2017-18 Season Tickets Thread

WalkWithElias

2 hours ago, Curt said:

Got my jersey. Well organized. No wait time (For me). I do appreciate the Canucks gift a lot. Definitely will have a positive impact for me when it's time to renew for next season. 

Getting mine crested with a player name and number and it's a three week wait .  Oh well I am not going to complain for something that's free.   Its $84 plus tax to get it crested but they let me use the $200 gift card that we were given. 

4 hours ago, bt116 said:

Getting mine crested with a player name and number and it's a three week wait .  Oh well I am not going to complain for something that's free.   Its $84 plus tax to get it crested but they let me use the $200 gift card that we were given. 

Same here.. got 2 jerseys crested, horvat and boeser..  didn’t even know we can use $200 gift card at team store, though it’s only for concession :lol:

17 hours ago, bt116 said:

Did they indicate they'll be stitched on? I noticed all/most of the ones they sell at the Team Store are heat pressed.

Thanks

58 minutes ago, JasonSolaris said:

Did they indicate they'll be stitched on? I noticed all/most of the ones they sell at the Team Store are heat pressed.

Thanks

There were two options. One with all the letters stiched or just the name patch stiched.

The team store does the stitched as well but not while you wait you have to send them away 

7 hours ago, JasonSolaris said:

Thanks

Yes $84 for the stitched on option and I believe $70 for the other alternative

Good demand for tonight.  This is the second time this year where ticket prices are higher on game day, than the days prior.  The home opener was the other.

I assume Toronto will be the next.

Stubhub is selling autographed Linden and Horvat pucks???  WTF

4 hours ago, BCNeil said:

Good demand for tonight.  This is the second time this year where ticket prices are higher on game day, than the days prior.  The home opener was the other.

I assume Toronto will be the next.

Stubhub is selling autographed Linden and Horvat pucks???  WTF

Kinda expect it since it’s a weekend game and tickets are dirt cheap to begin with.  

The demand for the Toronto game on Dec 2nd is really ramping up already. The Leafs are on fire, and after they embarrassed the Canadiens last night (6-0 in Montreal...) I got 3 phone calls from friends asking me if I had tickets to Dec 2nd. Crazy. Plus it has 16 days of build-up until it happens, because we are on the road for 2 weeks. I bought a few extra pairs of leafs tickets in the Canucks pre-sale and I might make a little money on them now. Helps to pay for the season tickets package and the games which don't sell so well.

13 minutes ago, DonaldBrashear said:

The demand for the Toronto game on Dec 2nd is really ramping up already. The Leafs are on fire, and after they embarrassed the Canadiens last night (6-0 in Montreal...) I got 3 phone calls from friends asking me if I had tickets to Dec 2nd. Crazy. Plus it has 16 days of build-up until it happens, because we are on the road for 2 weeks. I bought a few extra pairs of leafs tickets in the Canucks pre-sale and I might make a little money on them now. Helps to pay for the season tickets package and the games which don't sell so well.

I may not be able to make this game, but i've never put tickets for offer on stub hub... how does it work? just curious how you transfer your tickets. 

21 minutes ago, Jimmy McGill said:

I may not be able to make this game, but i've never put tickets for offer on stub hub... how does it work? just curious how you transfer your tickets. 

It's really simple. You log-in to your canucks account, click "print tickets" for the game you want, and save them to your computer (pdf file). Then you simply list them on stubhub. I think you just upload the tickets to stubhub and they do the rest, it's all automated. They even fill in the seat numbers for you now. Then they handle the rest. Once the tickets sell, they deposit the money into your paypal account. You never know who bought them or have any interaction with the buyer.

3 hours ago, Jimmy McGill said:

3 hours ago, DonaldBrashear said:

It's really simple. You log-in to your canucks account, click "print tickets" for the game you want, and save them to your computer (pdf file). Then you simply list them on stubhub. I think you just upload the tickets to stubhub and they do the rest, it's all automated. They even fill in the seat numbers for you now. Then they handle the rest. Once the tickets sell, they deposit the money into your paypal account. You never know who bought them or have any interaction with the buyer.

If you feel up to the task there’s another thread discussing how to set up a StubHub account with direct deposit in Canada. It was agonizing but we got it figured out. Saves the extra step of going through PayPal to get your money, might save some fees also.

I went to the St. Louis game and picked up the hat for half and quarter season members.....was not impressed.  I wish I could post of photo of it here but I can't seem to figure out how to.  It's a solid blue hat but made w/ faded fabric material with a canucks logo and stitched patch on the side that says canucks ticket member, adjustable flap.  I realize the hat needs to be kind of universal to suit everyone's taste, but come on. 

I misread my emails from the summer and was anticipating an adidas hat, and then when they whipped out this "members only" hat, the horror.  I'd almost rather have a $20 credit that could be used towards the hat.  

Hate to complain about a free item, but if they are going to lure ticket renewals with this type of offer, thought it should've been a better quality product.

11 hours ago, DonaldBrashear said:

8 hours ago, -NIGHTCRAWLER- said:

If you feel up to the task there’s another thread discussing how to set up a StubHub account with direct deposit in Canada. It was agonizing but we got it figured out. Saves the extra step of going through PayPal to get your money, might save some fees also.

thanks! 

18 hours ago, DonaldBrashear said:

I still have my 8 and the 4 I got at presale.  Sets of 3-4 in a row are starting to get really high.  It will be a good night for sure.  Or afternoon I suppose.

2 hours ago, BCNeil said:

I still have my 8 and the 4 I got at presale.  Sets of 3-4 in a row are starting to get really high.  It will be a good night for sure.  Or afternoon I suppose.

Yeah the Leafs have won 6 games in a row. Tonight they play Arizona at home so maybe you can count it seven wins in a row... Although there's never any guarantee. Suffice to say I'm actually cheering for the Leafs this year it's nice to see them finally win after so long and if it helps ticket prices here well then so be it

20 hours ago, Salmonred said:

I went to the St. Louis game and picked up the hat for half and quarter season members.....was not impressed.  I wish I could post of photo of it here but I can't seem to figure out how to.  It's a solid blue hat but made w/ faded fabric material with a canucks logo and stitched patch on the side that says canucks ticket member, adjustable flap.  I realize the hat needs to be kind of universal to suit everyone's taste, but come on. 

I misread my emails from the summer and was anticipating an adidas hat, and then when they whipped out this "members only" hat, the horror.  I'd almost rather have a $20 credit that could be used towards the hat.  

Hate to complain about a free item, but if they are going to lure ticket renewals with this type of offer, thought it should've been a better quality product.

That' nothing.  my UBII tickets went up $50 and they gave me a $50 gift card back.  Go Figure ?????

That's something you'd expect from the government!

Archived