The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

2017-18 Season Tickets Thread

WalkWithElias

1 hour ago, bt116 said:

Looks like the all the Canucks listings on Stubhub are currently listed for 8% less than the seller's posted price.  

I confirmed with the Stubhub customer service rep and its an ongoing promo.  The seller's payout remains the same, and is unaffected by the discounted listing price.  The discounted prices are only shown on the desktop and mobile browser, and not showing on the stubhub smartphone app

Not seeing that at all, on either mobile or desktop. Shows normal prices for me. Weird.

When I read you guys I am so glad that I got rid of 90% of my tickets.  I just have 4 games to sell until the end of the season + I kept the Dec. 28th and Dec. 30th games because I want to go. What a bad season.... It can only get better for next year.

3 hours ago, thepress83 said:

I couldn't sell my Montreal tickets for half their face value (upper bowl), so I'm going tonight.  I've never struggled to sell a Canadiens game in 5 years.

I can't believe it. Prices just were cut in half in 24 hours. There is no demand. Tickets are $37 on stubhub are you kidding me??? They usually go for $100 most years. Goes to show how screwed the demand is for this team. I've never seen anything like that before. I will reiterate that the Canucks organization has to reduce ticket prices, or risk having a stadium with 75% attendance next season.

20 minutes ago, Curt said:

What a bad season.... It can only get better for next year.

I wish that were true. But this team is really screwed short term. Boeser and Horvat are impressive, every team has impressive players. Just look at Edmonton or Calgary and they have tons of prospects too. We lack depth and when the Sedins leave we will lose a lot more than people think, we will lose experience and character and composure. This team will have to learn to fly on its own. I could see us being competitive and going for a cup when Bo Horvat is maybe 28 years old, and Brock Boeser is around 26 years old, when they begin to hit their prime. That is still 6 years away though..... so here's to the dark ages!

Absolutely brutal for tonight's demand.  Prices have taken a nose dive.  It's really disturbing to see.

I think the Hawks game and Kings game this month  will have decent demand .  But after that its back to the firesale of tickets

7 minutes ago, jovocop55 said:

In this weather, most ppl wouldn’t bother going especially the ones that live further away

Oh yeah good point, I wasn't even thinking about that. Makes me feel a lot better. I am used to snow, so this is nothing to me, I grew up north, but I forgot people lose their minds down here when it snows. It is sticking pretty hard out there...

49 minutes ago, DonaldBrashear said:

Oh yeah good point, I wasn't even thinking about that. Makes me feel a lot better. I am used to snow, so this is nothing to me, I grew up north, but I forgot people lose their minds down here when it snows. It is sticking pretty hard out there...

The snow certainly affects things, but if i remember correctly the prices were already dropping quick  since yesterday (monday) Morning

2 hours ago, bt116 said:

Better get rid of the Chicago and LA tickets this month while there is still good demand.  

Otherwise the prices will tank quickly just like tonight's game.

yep. I already sold my chicago tickets for a pretty penny. Going to the LA game.

2 hours ago, bt116 said:

The snow certainly affects things, but if i remember correctly the prices were already dropping quick  since yesterday (monday) Morning

Agreed after brock got hurt and we got crushed 7-1 prices dropped. it also didn't help that the Canadians got crushed on Saturday in front of the whole nation and then Shea Weber got hurt and isn't going to be playing.

48 minutes ago, DonaldBrashear said:

I wonder how @BCNeil is doing. With tickets to Canucks, Oilers and Flames all tanking hard this year. Going to be a tough one.

Flames are actually up a fair bit over last year, this is actually the best start to a season they have had in years.  Oilers are down a bit, but I had a single and set of 3, now I have 4 in a row.  4 in a row can go for a premium a lot of the time.  Like their Montreal and Chicago games coming up.  But yeah, would be nice if at least one of them make the playoffs.  Last year regular season profit for the Flames was $5400...Oilers $7600.  I think this year that might swap. 

18 hours ago, BCNeil said:

Flames are actually up a fair bit over last year, this is actually the best start to a season they have had in years.  Oilers are down a bit, but I had a single and set of 3, now I have 4 in a row.  4 in a row can go for a premium a lot of the time.  Like their Montreal and Chicago games coming up.  But yeah, would be nice if at least one of them make the playoffs.  Last year regular season profit for the Flames was $5400...Oilers $7600.  I think this year that might swap. 

Wow! That is impressive and much more than I thought.  

27 minutes ago, Curt said:

Wow! That is impressive and much more than I thought.  

That is 5 Flames tickets....pair in green and set in orange.  My Oilers are now 4 in a row in the cheaper seats too.

I think if Calgary was ever a good team, they would really go nuts.  This is my 4th year of having them.  In the last 3 years they made the playoffs twice.  But in the 18 months of regular season over those 3 years, they were in a playoff berth like 2-3 months total.  

1 hour ago, JasonSolaris said:

Just got my Christmas card from the Canucks. Is the purple signature suppose to be my account rep? Looks like "Amy Freeston"?

*NVM, just googled her. Looks like a sales rep for the Canucks

P_20171221_081723_vHDR_Auto.jpg

Same here, got one too?  Any other stuff inside? Gift cards? Haha.   Mine was opened when I got the mail.  Wasn’t sealed lol

Archived