The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

2017-18 Season Tickets Thread

WalkWithElias

I signed into the portal for tickets last night and also saw the renewal message.  I'm definitely renewing for next year but I do hope they get at least 1 more pick out of some deadline deals this year.  The team has been exciting to watch compared to last year and I'm happy as a STH.  I wonder what the early renewal bonus will be this year?

They have made one nice change.  No "service charge" to auto-renew payment plans.

I take the 7 month payment plan, it used to have $35 per seat service charge to have one of their staff key in your credit card number.

For me that's $280...

I have called them about it before, they tell me it's not a financing charge.  So it makes no sense to keep charging it, if things were already set up.

I could see maybe 20 years ago, when payment plans would take an actual human sometime to set up.  

21 minutes ago, orcasgonewild said:

How much are season tickets? 

I heard that In Florida, Carolina, Arizona, and many of the US cities you can pick up a season ticket for under 500 bucks.  Plus, you get perks - like free parking and other stuff.  

I have had full season tickets since 2004 (ice paks since 2001) it has gone up (both ice paks and full) every year until 2013 - 2014 season.  Since the 2013 - 2014 season it has been the same price.  Upper bowl II, section 308, row 11.  So I can see it going up this year.  Renewal is not showing up in my account (still use the old one, not their portal one) so I wouldn't know if my tickets went up in price for next season.  Feel better about renewing than I had last year.

I would be surprised if they raise prices this year considering the low renewals the past few years but if they added benefits like a food and beverage credit it would take some of the sting away.  None of the member survey's lately have hinted at a price increase for 2017/18 so I'm going to wait and see if I hear anything before I judge.

3 hours ago, Alflives said:

I heard that In Florida, Carolina, Arizona, and many of the US cities you can pick up a season ticket for under 500 bucks.  Plus, you get perks - like free parking and other stuff.  

Considering Jai alai gets more fans out in FLA its not surprising. 

5 hours ago, Alflives said:

I was just in Florida a few weeks ago and saw the Panthers vs Senators.

I checked in with the account managers and for $43US a game you can get level 200 end zone seat, free beer/wine, full free buffet and parking beside the arena.

Once it converted into CAD its the exact price I pay for my 2 upper bowl level 300 seats minus the good stuff.

23 minutes ago, AriGold said:

I was just in Florida a few weeks ago and saw the Panthers vs Senators.

I checked in with the account managers and for $43US a game you can get level 200 end zone seat, free beer/wine, full free buffet and parking beside the arena.

Once it converted into CAD its the exact price I pay for my 2 upper bowl level 300 seats minus the good stuff.

There's a 3.5 cent conversion rate as well to consider 

Archived