The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Proposal] Van/Edm

To Canucks: JP and Eberle and some retained salary off Burr to make it happen

To Oilers: Tanev, Burrows, Hansen, Miller, 1st in 2017

From the Oil eyes: Don't lose too much of current roster that isn't replaced with Hansen for the Coilers. Miller provides security in net for the 1st playoff run in years (yes short sighted on their part I know). 1st in 2017 will be high and chance for them to do over on a good first pick

From the Canucks eyes: younger talent

40 minutes ago, 19naslund19 said:

From the Oil eyes: Don't lose too much of current roster that isn't replaced with Hansen for the Coilers. Miller provides security in net for the 1st playoff run in years (yes short sighted on their part I know). 1st in 2017 will be high and chance for them to do over on a good first pick

This is an INSANE overpayment.  JP is in the minors because his game didn't translate to North America.  Eberle is a super softy, and way over paid.  We don't want either of those two.  Yuk! 

CDC, you know how I feel about you. There are good times and bad times. Times we rejoice together, and times we cry. There are also times when our relationship becomes borderline abusive and my alcoholic tendencies take over. Which is why I need to say, Goodbye CDC, I will see you after the trade deadline.

On 2017-02-22 at 6:03 PM, 19naslund19 said:

I just saw that Oilers may be looking for a centre and help with D due to injury.

i think Pool Party might be available if the price is right.

1st, Hansen, Gaunce, Tanev 

for conditional 1st (top 5 protected) 2017 or 2018 JP and Eberle to make cap work.

We could expose Eberle to expansion and protect remaining D?

Archived