The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

{ Rumor} Boston, Florida, Flames, Rangers, Sens interested in Jannik Hansen

TDemko16

Boston: Hansen for Khokhlachev please EDIT: Just saw what Khok is doing in KHL, wth happened!? ppg in AHL to under .5ppg in KHL

Flordia: Hasen for Maxim Mamin (I'll be honest here, I almost just want him for his epic name alone!) :)

Rangers: Igor Shesterkin...I wish. Ty Ronning and a pick!

Sens: Chabot? Brown? White? Bueller? Bueller? Bueller? Seriously though would love to try and pry Filip Chlapik away from them

Flames: Adam Fox if we can

Would also like picks

Edit:

Anaheim: Jones or Steel would be awesome, would be more then willing to add a pick onto Hansen to get one, doubt Anaheim even returns that call though.

Minny:  *Calls up Minny* "So, about Kapri..." *Dial tone*

So many juicy prospects there though, Ek, Kunin, Kaprizov all look amazing, Kunin more in great two-way player kind of way. Wonder if we could get Greenway from them for Hansen? I like his size and compete level, could be a great third line pain in the ass to play against winger, outside chance of top six material.

8 minutes ago, Glory_Days said:

Boston: Hansen for Khokhlachev please EDIT: Just saw what Khok is doing in KHL, wth happened!? ppg in AHL to under .5ppg in KHL

Flordia: Hasen for Maxim Mamin (I'll be honest here, I almost just want him for his epic name alone!) :)

Rangers: Igor Shesterkin...I wish. Ty Ronning and a pick!

Sens: Chabot? Brown? White? Bueller? Bueller? Bueller? Seriously though would love to try and pry Filip Chlapik away from them

Flames: Adam Fox if we can

Would also like picks

Edit:

Anaheim: Jones or Steel would be awesome, would be more then willing to add a pick onto Hansen to get one, doubt Anaheim even returns that call though.

Minny:  *Calls up Minny* "So, about Kapri..." *Dial tone*

So many juicy prospects there though, Ek, Kunin, Kaprizov all look amazing, Kunin more in great two-way player kind of way. Wonder if we could get Greenway from them for Hansen? I like his size and compete level, could be a great third line pain in the ass to play against winger, outside chance of top six material.

So you're saying you'd love some Khok?

21 minutes ago, Beary Sweet said:

if we get a decent haul for Honey Badger, say a 2nd and a decent prospect, I would be pretty damn happy. if we get a late 1st, even better. as long as we get a solid return, I'll be elated

I think we...no, was going to say underrate Hansen here, we don't, but I do believe we don't fully appreciate him as a player. He's the type of player that helps you win cups. Good contract, in his prime, does everything on the ice and can chip in offensively as much as a Boyle type.

I think anything less then a 1st, or good prospect, or 2nd/prospect is an insult to Hansen + Canucks. If I was a GM I would without question prefer Hansen to say Vanek or Vrbata for my playoff run. Those two will just disappear come playoff time and be kept to the outside, them not scoring = worse then useless since they're not exactly defensive stalwarts.

Iggy and Doan are shades of their former selves. Vrbata and Vanek are one dimensional players, who will be grinded to hell in a 7 game playoff series.

Eaves has been playing on Dallas' 1st pp unit and getting most of his points there, also playing ES with Benn/Sequin, career year for him...or in other words "It's an illusion Michael!"

Duchene isn't a rental, neither is Hansen, but teams will have to pony up big time to get Duchene, it's an entirely different market of team looking at him, same goes for Landeskog.

Sharp from 2 years ago, my god yes, please, gimme! especially for playoffs, looks like age and injuries have taken their toll on him.

Boyle and Hanzal for me are the two I would covet most out of this trade deadline market (for forwards). Boyle has been there done that, great 4th line center, nice 3rd line center, big, strong, wins draws and can chip in the odd goal or two.

Hanzal can bring the hurt, both cleanly and not cleanly, center your 2nd line, your 3rd line, win important draws, wear down the opposition, play in every situation and contribute offensively. Big question mark for him is, can he stay freaking healthy long enough for a playoff run? Is he even a good playoff performer?

Edit: It's also a very very weak draft after top 5-10, so a 1st this year isn't worth as much as they have been in the past.

44 minutes ago, TDemko16 said:

Source: http://www.thefourthperiod.com/trade_deadline/top25/ in the notable mentions section.

The Canucks are definitely taking calls on Hansen, and while there are no guarantees, the team is expected to get serious about in before the deadline.

You make the worst threads. Hands down.

This is just a list of where players fit, not that any of the teams have actually shown interest in said player.

8 minutes ago, Down by the River said:

You make the worst threads. Hands down.

This is just a list of where players fit, not that any of the teams have actually shown interest in said player.

If it's such a terrible thread don't enter or post. Simple isn't it?

As far as the thread goes let's make a trade with Calgary... Shink and a 2ND :lol:

Archived